New Podcast: Leaked Lynne Spears Texts Expose Cade Hudson; He was talking to Britney's hometown friend Jansen and talking bad about Britney

10 minutes ago, Daredevil said:

maybe because what Lynne did was being complicit in putting her 20 somethin year old, famous rich superstar, daughter in a 13 year long conservatorship WHILE she as forced to perform, tour, blackmailed with her kids being taken away without the ability to sppeak and voice her opinions publicly?? while Lynne did NOTHING to help her??

ah yes, Britney drove once, twenty years ago, with 'Sean on her lap'. 

can you wake up from your delusions maybe my friend and open your eyes?

You’re still rambling about this?
spacer.png

Lynne never put Britney in a conservatorship. Lou and James were the mastermind behind all of that, as confirmed by multiple sources. Sam Lutfi also played a crucial part and a lot of things got lost in translation throughout the process because as we all know, human beings are extremely complex individuals. Seriously. How many times do we have to tell you this, old man?! spacer.png

Edited by BadBunny
7 minutes ago, The Femme Fatale said:

Debbie Gibson is more entertaining than that clout chaser.

Ashley > Debbie!

5 minutes ago, The Femme Fatale said:

You did, you got bested at your own game, sorry not sorry.

According to who? The voices in your head?

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

spacer.png

Lynne never put Britney in a conservatorship. Lou and James were the mastermind behind all of that, as confirmed by multiple sources. Sam Lutfi also played a crucial part and a lot of things got lost in translation throughout the process because as we all know, human beings are extremely complex individuals. Seriously. How many times do we have to tell you this, old man?! spacer.png

why wouldn't I ramble about this? are they in jail? no

What does Sam Lutfi got to do with anything we talk about? I am speaking about Lynne being complicit, not sure why you throw Lutfi in here you clown.

what is with this complex human beinga and american democracy zll the time? seems like some kind of second level tourette's on your side hehe

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Daredevil said:

HAHHAHAH AHHAHAHHAHA HAHHAHAAHHA

two hours later..

.... writes a thousand word essay

Says the one who just wrote an essay back and who thinks that Britney still isn’t free. Damned if I do, damned if I don’t. 
How bout you…

8 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

spacer.png

Lynne helped orchestrate it and that came from Britney herself. Also, pretty sure Lynne said she did in fact help.

Edited by The Femme Fatale
Just now, The Femme Fatale said:

Lynne helped orchestrate it and that came from Britney herself. Also, pretty sure Lynne said she dod in fact help.

Britney has said plenty of things over the last 15 years that…well…haven’t always been true! But okay! Place her on that golden pedestal, if you insist!

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

Ashley > Debbie!

According to who? The voices in your head?

Everyone else> unfunny clout chaser Ashley

And nope to everyone else in this thread. You like to derail threads and @PlatinumB and I both played along to help keep this in the top of the Britney section which gives it more views and gives Lola a hit thread.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

Britney has said plenty of things over the last 15 years that…well…haven’t always been true! But okay! Place her on that golden pedestal, if you insist!

Ok then the things she said about Lynne being a great mom aren’t true. See? Two people can play at this game. :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:
Two wrongs don’t make a right!

Also be kind and spread kindness!

1 minute ago, The Femme Fatale said:

And nope to everyone else in this thread. You like to derail threads and @PlatinumB and I both played along to help keep this in the top of the Britney section which gives it more views and gives Lola a hit thread.

Me looking at this thread while it's still going and cooking... 

Spoiler

Wendy Williams GIF by Vulture.com

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, Daredevil said:

why wouldn't I ramble about this? are they in jail? no

What does Sam Lutfi got to do with anything we talk about? I am speaking about Lynne being complicit, not sure why you throw Lutfi in here you clown.

what is with this complex human beinga and american democracy zll the time? seems like some kind of second level tourette's on your side hehe

Do you know how the probate court system in America even works? :deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow: Court proceedings can often take up to years and even that, not everyone is going to be fined or charged, especially in a situation like this where legal arrangements were already appointed by court.

What third world country are you typing this from? If you had any remaining brain cells left, you would know one of the mains reasons why the conservatorship was implemented was to protect Britney from Sam Lutfi because he was leaching off of her assets. You certainly aren’t beating the mental ******ation accusations on your side, my friend!

Edited by BadBunny
  • Haha 1
6 minutes ago, The Femme Fatale said:

Cool beans!

8 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

Do you know how the probate court system in America even works? :deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow: Court proceedings can often take up to years and even that, not everyone is going to be fined or charged, especially in a situation like this where legal arrangements were already proceeded.

What third world country are you typing this from? If you had any remaining brain cells left, you would know one of the mains reasons why the conservatorship was implemented was to protect Britney from Sam Lutfi because he was leaching off of her assets. You certainly aren’t beating the mental ******ation accusations on your side, my friend!

Did you just type the R word? That’s really offensive btw.

Victoria Justice Report GIF by The Roku Channel

Also be nice and spread kindness!

6 minutes ago, The Femme Fatale said:

Ok then the things she said about Lynne being a great mom aren’t true. See? Two people can play at this game. :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:
Two wrongs don’t make a right!

Also be kind and spread kindness!

Read my reply again. Do you know what 15 years is? Do I seriously need to be counting for you? :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh:

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, BadBunny said:

Read my reply again. Do you know what 15 years is? Do I seriously need to be counting for you? :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh:

I don’t need to read your reply again, you need to stop trying to twist things to work in your favor because they aren’t going to.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, The Femme Fatale said:

I don’t need to read your reply again, you need to stop trying to twist things to work in your favor because they aren’t going to.

Where was I twisting things to work in my favor? :deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow: 

You are so...um...sl-nvm

5WfR.gif

I have to say that comment from Jansen about Britney being "jealous because they are all living good normal lives" is particularly vile. No wonder Britney cut her out of her life, what an awful friend.

Not really surprised by anything Lynne has to say, it's just more of the same bull**** where she acts like an innocent angel, with some of the usual hypocritical religious bull**** thrown in too.

I am however a bit confused as to why Jacob would even post this as it doesn't make him look good at all. He's literally some random dude who infiltrated a social circle of middle aged and elderly women for gossip on Britney, a woman he doesn't know, and is even criticising her in those messages but posts them thinking he is making a point about something?

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.