Mariah Carey spends her 55th birthday on a boat

The elusive chanteuse took to Instagram to share the first glimpse of her 55th birthday celebrations on Wednesday (March 27) with a snap of herself lounging on a luxury boat, rocking a sparkling blue gown with her wavy blonde locks up in a ponytail. “Anniversary adventures commence,” she captioned the photo, which you can check out here.

Last year, Carey shared a fan account’s tweet using a resurfaced interview in which she explains her view on birthdays: “I don’t have birthdays. No, well, I just have anniversaries. I decided to do that. And I’ve noticed that people who decide not to have birthdays, they just don’t have them.”

WWW.BILLBOARD.COM

Mariah Carey took to Instagram to share the first glimpse of her 55th birthday celebration.

• Love 6
15 hours ago, princessmimi said:

55?

I thought she was born in 1970 and would be 54.

Is she not? :gerlwat_sunglasses_cigarette_looking_what_blink:

Tbh, I don't get why HER OWN fans dragged her for her appearance in #Beafutiful video? Like sorry, but when you check her in this video back in 2013, and she had 44 or 45, she was fuucking hot, and hard to believe that it was not recorded during We Belong Together era!!!! I thought she came from 2005 and recorded that video. Probably it was her last peak of her hot seexy beauty!!!

Everything at her was on point in this video :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

Edited by Wendy Williams
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

Tbh, I don't get why HER OWN fans dragged her for her appearance in #Beafutiful video? Like sorry, but when you check her in this video back in 2013, and she had 44 or 45, she was fuucking hot, and hard to believe that it was not recorded during We Belong Together era!!!! I thought she came from 2005 and recorded that video. Probably it was her last peak of her hot seexy beauty!!!

the little scream at 0:27 / 0:28 :melt_weird_drift_wow:

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
10 hours ago, Wendy Williams said:

Totally agree!

She was flawless in 2013!

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block