Meghan Trainor, T-Pain - Been Like This (video teaser)

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Terrible! All I hear is..

Once again, its just another remake from her previous songs..I swear to god, she is the most fake, unoriginal and untalented pop artist in this whole industry. How can she still be successful and get away with this?

Animated GIF

Edited by DollyParton
  • Like 1
54 minutes ago, DollyParton said:

Terrible! All I hear is..

Once again, its just another remake from her previous songs..I swear to god, she is the most fake, unoriginal and untalented pop artist in this whole industry. How can she still be successful and get away with this?

Animated GIF

You can dislike her or her sound all you want but to say she isn’t talented is just objectively wrong. She had a good voice and can sing very well. This is like people saying Britney has no talent because Christina had the stronger voice. You don’t have to tear someone down just because you don’t like their music. Say it’s not for you and move on. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Paraknox Sinkest said:

You can dislike her or her sound all you want but to say she isn’t talented is just objectively wrong. She had a good voice and can sing very well. This is like people saying Britney has no talent because Christina had the stronger voice. You don’t have to tear someone down just because you don’t like their music. Say it’s not for you and move on. 

You are right. My point is, I dislike her music and she annoys me.

Edited by DollyParton
  • Like 3

Even though I absolutely despise her and think she’s a sorry excuse for a pop star let alone an “artist”, let me put that aside.

Genuinely, does she have a fan base? How does she still have a career? She puts out basically the same song over and over and over and now she has a greatest hits album and tour coming? With her whole 2 “hits”? I’m so confused.  I honestly believe Lou probably keeps funding her just to spite Britney or something. I don’t know. But, good luck to her I guess! :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block