Britney on IG: He loves me, he loves me not !!!

1 minute ago, Fita said:

Exactly!

I remember being a little kid watching the Making The Video on MTV for Lucky, but I don’t remember this part lol. Typical Britney being the goofball that she is :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

I still wish they made that show. I wonder if I can find old episodes from it on YouTube or something.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

Well it seems like she means  she IS NOT most Loved person which honestly for me doesn't really true. I mean i do undersrand her family didn't make her feel most loved for decades. But also she has so many love that others don't. I wish Britney stopped seeing herself as a victim and looked around. There r millions of people dying from hunger, being killed and tortured and so on. Ofc doesn't mean her traumas means nothing compared to those problems. But to see outside of your box and be grateful for everything u have sometimes gives u more perspective in understanding ur current situation.  At least that works for me then i feel down and unhappy i think about people battling cancer and in a moment i feel better bc i have so much to be thankful about.

5 hours ago, icybaby said:

At least that works for me then i feel down and unhappy i think about people battling cancer and in a moment i feel better bc i have so much to be thankful about.

It works for you, but it doesn't work for people who live with trauma, with depression, with anxiety. The fact that many other people are worse off doesn't change their own feelings and situation.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Hamelia said:

It works for you, but it doesn't work for people who live with trauma, with depression, with anxiety. The fact that many other people are worse off doesn't change their own feelings and situation.

am not saying it works for everybody. But it works for me then i am depressed.

But also there are much more tools  she can use to  help herself than other people with depression-she has money to hire top professionals and get best care. She chooses to show her tatas and tongue worldwide which is obviously not helping either. But look it is her life she can do whatever.

• Like 1
17 hours ago, The Femme Fatale said:

Was that from the Lucky mv shoot? She’s got the same hairstyle from that video here.

17 hours ago, The Femme Fatale said:

I remember being a little kid watching the Making The Video on MTV for Lucky, but I don’t remember this part lol. Typical Britney being the goofball that she is :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

I still wish they made that show. I wonder if I can find old episodes from it on YouTube or something.

What was so funny about what I said @BadBunny? I would like to know because there wasn’t really anything funny about what I said.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block