Ava Max Teases New Track 'My Oh My'

12 hours ago, ElToxico said:

Can she release ONE track without sampling older music....the trick is getting tired now

Β 

3 hours ago, Crazy4BRITNEY3.2 said:

so tacky... like this is the kind of **** you'd be ashamed to blast outloud πŸ™ˆ

Β 

2 hours ago, Kartofelek said:

She's so faceless. No identity.

That's what I've been saying all the time - she has nothing to offer and her career depends on how much money her label gives in promos and what the producers give her, so she disappears and no one notices :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Like 1

She's coming across as desperate instead of someone that is passionate about their art. I get that. She's probably sick and tired, but at the same time she needs to try a different approach. The current approach is just cheapening her image. She literally comes across as a no brand D list try hard local singer from a small local community in a non city.Β  She's basically a cockroach and pest at this point.Β Β 

Β 

Grab the big sprayΒ 

Her music is good though. I wish her well. And I hope shes able to make her electricity bill this quarter.Β 

Spoiler

Β 

Heaven And Hell GIF by Ava Max

17 hours ago, davidspears said:

I like it and think she is the epitome of a popstar. I like most of her stuff.

Β 

10 hours ago, von dutch said:

She's not gonna get dropped. πŸ˜†

Ava Max is doing her thang and haters gonna hate. I'm ready for this new era, Diamonds and Dancefloors was a great album.Β 

These haters really think Ava is getting dropped when she has 36.1 million monthly listeners on Spotify. Meanwhile Ava is unbothered 🀫

• Like 1
On 3/23/2024 at 11:05 PM, Houdin said:

Her last album was full of them. Tell me you don’t listen to her without telling me you don’t listen to her πŸ™„

what a brain dead sheep comment to make. I do listen to her, and I really enjoyed dancefloor and diamonds. But when EVRYTHING she drops reeks of UNORIGINAL.....there's only one way ahead...and that is down

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block