'We Can't Be Friends' debuts at #1 on Billboard Hot 100

Really, ok. Well I’ve only heard it once. I’m so bad at listening to new albums. I’m super busy stalking my crush and eating toilet paper. 

I’ll prolly put her album on play while I do chores and plan on how to kidnap someone in a Prius 

• Haha 5
  • Super Mods

it's a wonderful song with a wonderful video to follow it up. I'm so happy that both album and this single went #1, she deserves it.

The song is so melancholic, its giving you this sad yet somehow light feeling and I feel like its beautiful that Ariana managed to transfer that emotion to us, the listeners. So happy for her and her success, keep feeding us talented queen :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

• Like 2
On 3/20/2024 at 2:46 AM, Mexwero said:

Congrats to Ari! Such a bop! Hope she releases The Boy is Mine next. I’m sure it would also be a hit. 

It's so single material.
Ari herself probably don't like the song that much but still!
I've heard it everywhere on the social media.

• Love 1

I recall the overall consensus on here when the album dropped that it was the wrong second single. 

It stood out to me on first listen of the album, as I go for that more pop sound. 
Think hallucinate from the future nostalgia crop. 

The more I’ve listened to it, the more I’ve got into it. I needed this song atm.
Her vocals are stunning on it. 

Well deserved. 

fyi, I tend to listen to the Saturn returns interlude into we can’t be friends. 
I know I’m lame.  :miley_cyrus_stare_meme:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block