Its an old vid she posted a diff part before. I do wonder what prompts her to post what she does. Shes a very nuanced woman and to everyone not rlly in tunens with her its all just random but i think thats only sometimes. Posts like these i def feel like was peompted by something, a thought, reflecting etc. Just wondering 

She posted nearly the same video not long ago but this time the parts have been carefully edited out where she had a nip slip.

That video was deleted within 15 minutes - maybe IG took action on it - and that was why she took her most recent break from Instagram. She may have received a warning.

(And yes I think it's all from a much older video dating back to last year.)

3 hours ago, BlackoutBaby said:

She posted nearly the same video not long ago but this time the parts have been carefully edited out where she had a nip slip.

That video was deleted within 15 minutes - maybe IG took action on it - and that was why she took her most recent break from Instagram. She may have received a warning.

(And yes I think it's all from a much older video dating back to last year.)

It's very old.

Now I want to know if she learned how to edit better, because yes it looks more put together. Or her social media team finally found something to do and someone from there edited the ti.ts out. Animated GIF

Edited by Dark Willow

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block