Sam Asghari hires divorce attorneys from Greenberg Glusker

4 hours ago, Popprincess19 said:

I think Sam is innocent, if you read her book you can see how much he impacted her positively, HE was the one next to her when she spoke virtually in court and held her hand, HE called her dad a **** why would he do that if he was team CON, he was only 23 when he started dating her he probably didn’t even know what a conservatorship was. He was a loving and supportive husband but things just didnt work out that’s all, quit twisting this into something it’s not

I was 17 when the cship started and I did a research to know what it was, I'm pretty sure Sam would know how to google cships. Also Sam was the one saying she was fine when she was held against her will, and he was the one leaking stories to the press about Britney being a cheat, using dr**s, being violet etc. Also, how old are you? 9?!

• Love 1
  • Like 2
5 hours ago, Popprincess19 said:

I think Sam is innocent, if you read her book you can see how much he impacted her positively, HE was the one next to her when she spoke virtually in court and held her hand, HE called her dad a **** why would he do that if he was team CON, he was only 23 when he started dating her he probably didn’t even know what a conservatorship was. He was a loving and supportive husband but things just didnt work out that’s all, quit twisting this into something it’s not

He is innocent like you with your comment, deleted your account :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

11 hours ago, LizeS_ said:

Let's face it, you had to be very naive not to say dumb to believe Sam really loved her.

It was very obvious. Britney was isolated and is easily manipulated, so we have some excuses for her... but the fans buying the relationship lol.

Multiple red flags, moments when we saw the guy controlling her, not respecting her, literally working for team con narrative... yet some fans said it was normal and we should respect Britney's man.

They will never learn I fear. Always late, always believing bad people.

• Like 2
12 hours ago, Gutterguppy said:

I bet you Britney's probably paying for his divorce lawyers too :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

A long time before the news of the breakup came, my cards said that there would be some kind of financial settlement between them (from her side). I wish the cards lied.

We all know he just pretends he doesn't want anything and then tries to take everything from her... :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

7 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

If Britney is protected by the super strong prenup... why taking so long to finish the divorce?

What exactly Scam lawyers can do if Britney is already protected?

I thought he didn't want any money...

I'm pretty sure he has embarrassing stuff about her and is doing some kind of blackmail. 

Britney, just like Marilyn monroe, judy garland, ect. Can not trust anyone. Ever. They will never. Ever. Have her back.

She needs self respect, self control (relationship wise), and a self worth boost because she may be in this life alone. I just hope she knows she has fans that will always have her back.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, LizeS_ said:

I'm pretty sure he has embarrassing stuff about her and is doing some kind of blackmail. 

Yeah... that's what I believe too.

If Britney is so protected she wouldn’t have to pay for his apartment  (allegedly). I think he has enough to make Britney look really bad.

The tmz stories about violence against him, for example... her "friendship" with the felony housekeeper.

He probably has some files of recording stuff. And we don't know if Britney is aware,  if she thinks only one phone can be used against her... 

The guy is smart, he wouldn’t leave the marriage without nothing and he was the one that asked for divorce. That seemed to be his goal from the very start anyway.

The fact the prenup was mentioned by her team and by Scam himself makes me think there's something off about it... it shouldn't take this long to be finished if her lawyer blocked Scam from everything. 

I mentioned  before but her marriage remembered me of Anna Nicole Smith. This was used against her to prove she was unstable.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Dark Willow said:

Yeah... that's what I believe too.

If Britney is so protected she wouldn’t have to pay for his apartment  (allegedly). I think he has enough to make Britney look really bad.

The tmz stories about violence against him, for example... her "friendship" with the felony housekeeper.

He probably has some files of recording stuff. And we don't know if Britney is aware,  if she thinks only one phone can be used against her... 

The guy is smart, he wouldn’t leave the marriage without nothing and he was the one that asked for divorce. That seemed to be his goal from the very start anyway.

The fact the prenup was mentioned by her team and by Scam himself makes me think there's something off about it... it shouldn't take this long to be finished if her lawyer blocked Scam from everything. 

I mentioned  before but her marriage remembered me of Anna Nicole Smith. This was used against her to prove she was unstable.

Poor Anna...

The fact is - Britney can get her pockets ready, she will have to pay big bucks to get rid off this guy. And the worst thing is that she doesn't seem to learn her lesson, since she's dating an actual felon this time.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
On 3/15/2024 at 2:08 PM, Johanpapz said:

I said this a billion times already but I'm gonna say it again... Team Con get rid off Felicia, Ali, Brett, David, Charlie, etc... But when it was Sam's turn, sunddenly Papa Jamie, found a hint of humanity and allowed her daughter to be happy for years??? Back to that time, Britney's circle was worst than a cult, nobody could enter in her life except if you were a good soldier! It was so obvious! Jamie never wanted Britney's happiness, he wanted to control her, do you guys really think he would take the risk to let a man come and destroy all their conservatorship plans??? Gosh! Off course not!!!

When she was locked in that facility, a stranger made a phone call to reveal to the world that Britney was locked there!!! Sam did nothing!!! And people found it completely normal?! WTF?! A stranger felt more empethy for Britney than her own boyfriend!

Plus brit found out about "free britney" from a nurse...like wtf

I said it before, no way could someone i love be stuck in a place like that & i do nothing....just no way...

• Like 1
On 3/15/2024 at 1:19 PM, Markoct said:

Burned an account calling his axx all along and here we are :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:  attacked by many sheep exhalers whom are present and turned :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

its always the ones that are so positive too :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:
always seems like we're the ones who are right in the end, all the damn time :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:
but because exhalers wanted to suck his **** :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:

• Like 1
17 hours ago, super.nova said:

I got banned several times for stating this back then, and got called a banon (woke term from that time), sick, insane, racist, communist, abomination, plague and made public enemy of exhale.

oh what happened to banons??? lol havent heard that term for a LONG time now....

18 hours ago, super.nova said:

I got banned several times for stating this back then, and got called a banon (woke term from that time), sick, insane, racist, communist, abomination, plague and made public enemy of exhale.

you cant say anything relatively negative about Britney's situation, dont you knOW?????????? :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

• Haha 1

Of course he has dirt on her.

Of course he is going to use it to negotiate a bigger payout.  I wish they would just pop the pimple and get it over with and not drag it on.

It’s odd that he lives in Cade’s building. LA is a large city with many safe, gorgeous, and more affordable rentals than the $10,000 a month rental. 

7 hours ago, Nina Dobrev said:

its always the ones that are so positive too :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:
always seems like we're the ones who are right in the end, all the damn time :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:
but because exhalers wanted to suck his **** :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:

Exactly, I call them positive bulliest. THE most nasties people. I got u boo :kisses_britney_kiss_blow_womanizer_love_circus:2008:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block