Did Paris Hilton introduced Britney to Adderall, because said in 2007 : "Um. It's Adderall, I think. Anyone who has ADD takes it."

OK so i found this interview of Paris Hilton on 'Larry King Live' (june 2007). When I read that Britney was taking adderall in her book, I looked at the articles before 2007 to see who mentioned Britney taking adderall at that time, all the articles are from 2007 but not before, and I saw this interview with Paris Hilton, I wonder if she was the one who introduced Britney to adderall during 2006 or not. In 2007 Insiders also told that Britney said she was on Adderall, a stimulant used to treat Attention Deficit Disorder, when she was admitted.

Britney in her book :

Capture-d-e-cran-2024-03-14-a-00-12-26.p

Capture-d-e-cran-2024-03-14-a-00-12-38.p

Capture-d-e-cran-2024-03-14-a-00-22-01.p

Larry king's interview: 

KING: Do you have a drinking problem?

HILTON: No. Not at all.

KING: You must have had -- just this one drink this one time?

HILTON: I'm just -- I'm not a big drinker. I'm not really into it. I think socially people do sometimes when they go out but it's not something that I really care about.

KING: So how have all these stories gotten out about you? Medications -- well, the ADD, that's a strong medication, isn't it?

HILTON: Um. It's Adderall, I think. Anyone who has ADD takes it.

KING: You've had it all your life.

HILTON: Yeah.

KING: But the stories about you being -- use of a dr**s, and the like, parties. Wild scenes, all wrong.

HILTON: People make up so many crazy stories. The things I read about and things I see is not the person who I am. It really baffles me sometimes when I read things. The places I've never been. People I've never met. It's really shocking to me.

KING: Did you hang around with people who did those things?

HILTON: Yes. I know people who have.

KING: Were -- did people photograph you with people who did those things?

HILTON: I'm not sure, but I think a lot of people have that problem.

KING: Why didn't you put a stop to this earlier? In other words, if you would read stuff, why didn't you take an outlet to go on and say I don't, never use dr**s? I don't drink?

HILTON: I don't -- I just feel like when you do that you put more attention to something and when something is not true I just don't pay attention to it because I know my friends and family know the true me and that's all that really matters to me and I feel like by defending yourself for things that aren't true, all you are doing is making people talk about it more.

People tend to forget that Britney was in the industry from a very young age. Even though she maintained a somewhat "innocent" persona until the Britney era, it's naive to think she wasn't exposed to things that the average person living in suburbia is not. I think that when Britney started really hanging out with Paris, she was in a phase where she wanted to just have fun and feel free after having so many people control her life from the time she was a child, then getting pregnant back-to-back with a man who got to do whatever without any consequences. I don't doubt that both Britney and Paris were familiar with A-d-er-all and other snowy substances at the time they were going out together. Paris has gone through her own BS so I think that she and Britney just clicked, but the narrative that it was Paris's fault or that she corrupted Britney does not hold water. 

• Like 8

Paris and her friends like Brandon Davis parties always had dr**s. I don't think she was addicted, but curiously most of her female friends had some problems with it... Nicole Richie, Tara reid, Lindsay, Britney (adderall). 

You don't see much A list celebrities around Paris, their teams know she means bad news to this day.

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Like 3
7 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Paris and her friends like Brandon Davis parties always had dr**s. I don't think she was addicted, but curiously most of her female friends had some problems with it... Nicole Richie, Tara reid, Lindsay, Britney (adderall). 

You don't see much A list celebrities around Paris, their teams know she means bad news to this day.

yes Nicole was on Adderall too :gelis_britney_candies_flirting_sexy:

Capture-d-e-cran-2024-03-14-a-05-52-40.p

• Like 1
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Daredevil said:

well Britney was not saint since like 2003 at least

so why would this be Paris' fault?

I think B's team made a really good job hiding stuff until like 2006, when B said f.ck all of you, I'll be doing what I want publicly

Did you see the world "fault" in my thread? NO :idkha_mariah_i_dont_know_her_pink_idk_shake_no:

I used the word "introduced" it doesn't assign blame or responsibility. 

My statement simply suggests a causal relationship between Paris Hilton and Britney Spears regarding Adderall use. It implies that Paris may have introduced Britney to the substance or facilitated her initial exposure to it. However, it doesn't inherently assign blame or responsibility to Paris for Britney's subsequent use of Adderall. It merely states a fact or a claim without evaluating the moral or ethical implications. 

Fault : This statement directly attributes responsibility to Paris Hilton for Britney Spears' use of Adderall and oversimplify a complex situation and overlook other factors that could contribute to Britney's decisions regarding Adderall use, such as personal choice, mental health issues, medical prescriptions... :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

Edited by Agyness
1 hour ago, jordeezy river red said:

Honestly, I DO think Paris played a part in Britney's issues. The attention they got inflamed the situation.

It's sad Britney is back in the circle of the Hilton sisters and their friend Cade, now after everything. 

Britney is her worst enemy, but the shady people around will never help.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block