I wish Britney would make a comeback like Lindsay Lohan

With Lindsay’s recent success and comeback, it got me thinking about Britney.

Lindsay’s public image is great again. She’s back working (acting, going on talk shows, doing promotion etc.) and looks absolutely fantastic. I know Lindsay went through similar things as Britney.

I wish Britney would clean up her image. I wish we could at least hear her talk. She doesn’t have to make music anymore but I miss her. I wish we could’ve at least gotten some promotion or interview for her book. I just miss her. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 3
  • Like 1

I'm truly amazed at how well and healthy Lindsay looks recently, honestly! I think she realized the best thing she could do was moving the h3ll out of L.A. back then and comeback once she felt ready :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

I applaud she took her time and worked on herself! Also, I'm so ready for Freaky Friday 2 :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

I'm truly amazed at how well and healthy Lindsay looks recently, honestly! I think she realized the best thing she could do was moving the h3ll out of L.A. back then and comeback once she felt ready :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

I applaud she took her time and worked on herself! Also, I'm so ready for Freaky Friday 2 :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

Yeah I wish Britney would move out of LA.

• Love 3
  • Super Mods

It would be nice if she did make a comeback but its up to her if she wants to and honestly I'd rather her come back when she wants to than being pressured to come back cause then we would get half azzed promo and performances like we did during the conservatorship.

• Love 2

Lindsay was not under a conservatorship for 13 years. For me, these are different cases. Britney suffered a lot and has a lot of traumas. I think you guys are not sympathetic enough with Britney's case. All of you think that it's something really easy to overcame , and this will take years for Britney.

• Love 8
18 minutes ago, Estrella said:

Lindsay was not under a conservatorship for 13 years. For me, these are different cases. Britney suffered a lot and has a lot of traumas. I think you guys are not sympathetic enough with Britney's case. All of you think that it's something really easy to overcame , and this will take years for Britney.

This. The only similarities I see Britney and Lindsay having is that they were hounded by the paps in the early aughts and became famous at young ages, but that's where it ends. If anything, Lindsay was acting worse than Britney (if you want to call what Britney was doing worse in the first place).

We can think what we want about Lindsay's parents, but good on her dad for stepping up and putting a stop to Lou trying to put her in a conservatorship. Because of that, she was able to get clean and find her way in life, something Britney did not have the opportunity of doing in her 20s or 30s.

Edited by Gutterguppy
  • Love 6

Lindsay is doing very well, I truly hope she stays away from Paris Hilton and her group of leeches.

Leaving Los Angeles was the best for her, but I don't see this happening (leaving) with Britney. 

Current Britney reminds me 2009-2010 Lindsay, veeery messy and with terrible people around. 

I just don't know if Britney is mature enough to understand she needs help. Lindsay had to hit bottom to finally admit she was problematic. 

Let's hope Britney doesn't need to face a real problem... like something legal,  jail... like Lindsay.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

I doubt Britney will ever make a polished come back unfortunately. 

She did with Circus, unfortunately a new one it will have to be a con type of team, that's what is it for Lindsay now. 

I wish that too, but It's gonna take a while for Britney, there are still unsolved issues like the court case. Once that's settled she will have the chance to really start over.

Hope this settles as soon as possible, Rosengart and Britney can't back down now, there's so much effort and time invested, they have to keep going.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block