Is “Strangest Love” Britney’s best unreleased?

3 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

that's one of the most boring, never got the love for it

She'll Never Be me is by far the best, but there are some good ones like Abroad, Unbroken, State of Grace

It’s not boring, you’re just tasteless!

• Like 3
29 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

Yes! Along with:

- All That She Wants
- Am I A Sinner 
- Conscious
- Dramatic
- Kiss You All Over
- Let Go
- Sippin’ On
- State of Grace
- Untitled Lullaby

Sippin on with forever be my favorite. I even love that very questionable rap feature LOL

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
32 minutes ago, jordeezy river red said:

I have never heard a CD rip of this song. 

You probably have and just don’t know it. The mixing on that song is TERRIBLE 💀 

OT: Britney’s unreleased catalog is amazing. Quality track after quality track, it’s almost shocking. 

• Haha 2
42 minutes ago, BraveNewSeth said:

You probably have and just don’t know it. The mixing on that song is TERRIBLE 💀 

OT: Britney’s unreleased catalog is amazing. Quality track after quality track, it’s almost shocking. 

Oh ok. I cannot believe they would put a song mixed so badly on an official release. Geez. 

Honestly yes it is, it could have fit perfectly on ITZ instead of Brave New Girl (no hating that song, it just doesn't fit in the album at all). If it was up to me, I'd probably replace Shadow with And Then We Kiss and BNG with Strangest Love. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block