Road To Miami (2004) AI Enhanced FHD

There was literally nothing wrong with her. She was so articulate, healthy, radiant and confident. I hate how they did her wrong and abused her to the person we see today on Instagram. Hope she finds her happiness and health again one day and just processes the horror she went through.

I always loved how confident she was during that era. She was always nice but had that very cool factor about her.

• Love 4
  • Like 2
4 hours ago, nakedsoldier said:

There was literally nothing wrong with her. She was so articulate, healthy, radiant and confident. I hate how they did her wrong and abused her to the person we see today on Instagram. Hope she finds her happiness and health again one day and just processes the horror she went through.

I always loved how confident she was during that era. She was always nice but had that very cool factor about her.

She was medicated properly during that time. 

3 hours ago, rck92 said:

Nice!

Just a question, what does ‘AI Enhanched’ mean? I’ve seen in it different videos now. 

I suppose they're low quality videos which are enhanced with AI tools to make it look better.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Emil87 said:

It’s weird that she doesn’t really like this tour when she was seemingly so involved in its creation.

Yeah. I think she was tired throughout all the other tours starting from Onyx. BUT Onyx is still better than any of the others because at least she seemed more involved and passioned on stage - and some other obvious reasons.

12 hours ago, Emil87 said:

It’s weird that she doesn’t really like this tour when she was seemingly so involved in its creation.

She looks bored as hell while talking about it. She was involved in the concept, but was probably tired of the whole thing really fast because she didn't want to tour in the first place.

The fact that she went brunette for Miami, knowing that they did all the promos with her blonde hair, was a lot. Also, she did not show up to the Showtime commercial set, hence why they used on set videos from the photoshoot to do the TV promos.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block