Man, I just love Britney Spears

3 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

I wonder if she still enjoys a delicious Frappuccino. :ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

Actually got one the other day but I dont know if the taste is the same as getting it from Starbucks

Starbucks Frappuccino Cookies & Cream 250ml | Arla Foods

It was good, but too sweet and milky for me.

*sorry for that huge pic lol

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
6 minutes ago, The Dream said:

Actually got one the other day but I dont know if the taste is the same as getting it from Starbucks

Starbucks Frappuccino Cookies & Cream 250ml | Arla Foods

It was good, but too sweet and milky for me.

*sorry for that huge pic lol

Personally I find Starbucks kinda gross. :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew: I used to love their vanilla Frappuccino’s when I was younger though. :ramona_dancing_bathing_suit:

4 hours ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Wow, forgot about that Overprotected performance. Best pop performer of all time, hands down. I can’t believe even during her prime people *****ed about the lipsynching, look at her moves, SO sharp and perfectly executed. She deserved so much better.

especially 'cause she's also wearing the outfit from the video :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud: And moves are on fire!

Edited by Fita
  • Love 3
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block