Britney dances to Michael Jackson's "Scream:" "I'm tired of injustice, I'm tired of the schemes...I got to get up, as jacked as it sounds, the whole system sucks, damn it"

3 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

IM SCREAMING OMFG NOT ON TWITTER GIRL STAY OFF THERE 😭😂

Twitter comments have always been more positive IMO - Nicki Minaj thrives on Twitter and I can see Britney doing the same. Good or bad lol 

1 minute ago, Naes614 said:

Twitter comments have always been more positive IMO - Nicki Minaj thrives on Twitter and I can see Britney doing the same. Good or bad lol 

Are u kidding omg Twitter is a cesspool of negativity. At least on IG, you can turn comments off and hate posts don’t go viral. WE-

• Like 4
6 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

Are u kidding omg Twitter is a cesspool of negativity. At least on IG, you can turn comments off and hate posts don’t go viral. WE-

Yes, I like IG better for this type of videos

& Twitter for when she wants to vent and speak her heart out

6R4fNjI.png

• Haha 4
5 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

Oh no... I totally forgot they post her content there when the IG is off. Here comes the virals, Twitter response is much worse than instagram. 

Her social media really needs to shut her IG every month? Wtf.

At this point, I'm sure they do it just to get attention. There's no other explanation. It doesn't make any sense to deactivate Instagram and continue using Twitter to spread this bizarre content. In fact, I really get the impression that Britney's team continues to work against her.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, icybaby said:

She still feels it. Imagine this with good costumes and choreo. She could've killed it. Too bad she is retired

It has been over 3 months since we have seen Britney. 

Didn't we raise the alarms in 2019 for not having seen her for a few months? 

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block