Britney's Instagram is deactivated

Tired of injustice Tired of the schemes Lies are disgusted So what does it mean Kicking me down I got to get up As jacked as it sounds The whole system sucks, damnit Peek in the shadow Come into the light You tell me I'm wrong Then you better prove you're right You're sellin' out souls but I care about mine I've got to get stronger And I won't give up the fight With such confusions don't it make you wanna scream Your bash abusin' victimize within the scheme You try to cope with every lie they scrutinize Somebody please have mercy 'Cause I just can't take it Stop pressurin' me, just stop pressurin' me Stop pressurin' me, make me wanna scream Stop pressurin' me, just stop pressurin' me Stop pressurin' me, make me wanna scream Tired of you tellin' the story your way It's causin' confusion You think it's okay You keep changin' the rules While I keep playin' the game I can't take it much longer I think I might go insane With such confusion don't it make you wanna scream Your bash abusin' victimize within the scheme You find your pleasure scandalizin' every lie Oh father, please have mercy 'cause I just can't take it Stop pressurin' me, just stop pressurin' me Stop pressurin' me, make me wanna scream Stop pressurin' me, just stop pressurin' with me Stop ****' with me, make me wanna scream "Oh my God, can't believe what I saw As I turned on the TV, this evening I was disgusted by all the injustice All the injustice" "All the injustice" With such collusions don't it make you wanna scream Your bash abusin' victimize' within the scheme You try to cope with every lie they scrutinize Oh brother please have mercy 'Cause I just can't take it Stop pressurin' me, just stop pressurin' me Stop pressurin' me, make me wanna scream Stop pressurin' me, just stop pressurin' with me Stop ****' with me, make me wanna scream Stop pressurin' me, just stop pressurin' me Stop pressurin' me, make me wanna scream Stop pressurin' me, just stop pressurin' with me Stop ****' with me, make me wanna scream

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, Jup1ter said:

She canceled her instagram and I HATE YALL!!!!

Shes happy sharing her twirls and fashion and y’all condemn it so much that she’s not happy to share with us anymore,

Its all your fault

I’m sick of the fans putting Britney down, you guys are worse than the haters,

Bringing Britney and her content down won’t make it better it will make her even sadder, she needs good vibes and fans supporting and letting her be herself 

**** you!

I don't give a f. It's her Instagram and she do whatever she wants. It's just HER FAULT that she is so oversensitive and doesn't see how she speaks badly of others..

12 hours ago, Jup1ter said:

Shes happy sharing her twirls and fashion and y’all condemn it so much that she’s not happy to share with us anymore,

Its all your fault

Bringing Britney and her content down won’t make it better it will make her even sadder, she needs good vibes and fans supporting and letting her be herself 

**** you!

I’m sorry to tell you that, but she deactivates her Instagram account almost every other week. So don’t worry, she’ll pop up again in your feed sooner than later! And if she is taking a longer break from social media this time, maybe it’s only what’s best for her! Social media is NOT healthy.

Maybe you should do the same, it’s not okay being against the whole world like that and thinking we (fans) are her biggest threat! 💙

• Love 4
13 hours ago, Jup1ter said:

Its all your fault

**** you!

I’m sorry but this comment is verging on hysteria, and is absolutely ridiculous. Britney is a grown-azz woman with mental capacity and the right to make her own choices. 

Blaming others for her decisions is not treating her as the free woman she is, and is actually more harmful to her than allowing her to face the consequences of her own actions. 

Despite saying all that it doesn’t even matter anyway, she deactivates and reactivates her Instagram every other week anyway and almost seems like a compulsion at this point. 

• Like 1

Britney certainly won't abandon her fans, because if they disappear... no more money coming in... conclusion: she takes periods of "silence", does a song or not... and comes back on insta. All you have to do is wait

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block