The Eras Tour movie on Disney+ official trailer

1 hour ago, Broccoli Spears said:

I refuse to watch it because of the gross and unnecessary amount she was paid for it. $75 million for streaming rights is absurd. 

So her being smart and securing ANOTHER awesome deal is gross? Would that include ANY artist that would do that?….Beyonce, Gaga, Britney etc?

• Love 2

Honestly I’ll probs wait till after my show to watch it. I’ve seen clips and stuff of the tour online but watching the entire film before I see it in person will kinda ruin the experience for me. 

• Love 2

can't wait. i loved the version she already released. it's a great concert flim. i love when ppl release a tour and let people watch who maybe can't go see her. it went really well releasing it to theaters so maybe it will start a trend of it coming back.

• Like 3

Looking amazing, big budget. Only thing is I wish she would lip sync bc honey those vocals aren’t it. I also hope she won’t use generic quotes like “greatest moment of my life” and “this is my favorite song” to every song. 

• Haha 1

sooo in this current barren pop music landscape I started to listen to one of her songs as Instagram was spamming me with her videos.. I enjoyed it, so I listed to another, then the whole albums and now I will be seeing her live at this tour during summer :cuteidk_britney_excited_laugh_yes_yas_happy_smile:

Say what you want to say about her, but I started to really appreciate her lyrics.. she has a true talent! 

Cruel Summer, Miss Americana, Lavender Haze, Midnight Rain, Karma are my BOPs at the moment :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block