Jacob Diamond and Lynne Spears court case

Of course, he lost and shouldn't have played games with the fans in regard to the tea he had. Jacob went online acting as though he was going to answer all these questions and spill tea and never delivered. Jacob got muzzled by Lynne and then asked for hand outs for his go fund me that flopped.

• Love 1

I really don't know why they sued him. What were they so afraid of? What did they discuss in those chats? I actually don't want to know details. It's enough to know that Lynne discussed Britney's business with a whole bunch of friends online

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

Maybe he’s bi and he has a segxual relationship with Lynne.

No, not at all! He has a boyfriend named Derek, and he was never involved w/ Lynne that way. But he did spend thousands upon thousands of dollars on her! He was almost her sugar daddy at that point. He even spent money on her friends, and this is how Lynne is now repaying him, by attempting to vilify and by suing him.

It’s his money, but maybe he should have spent it on some gay artists that could have really used the financial backing and that would have repaid him in much better fashion…

• Like 2

He didn't notice Lynne and her friends are rednecks gay haters? I mean...

They probably see gays as pets. They wouldn’t accept someone like Jacob and his husband as part of the family. 

I just wish he spills some juice content about Lynne. Lowkey I think he was hoping Lynne would accept him back, then she took action to make him stay away.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block