Onyx Hotel photographer Markus Klinko shares rare details of working with Britney and reveals he’s waiting to hear back from her about collaborating again

• Content Curators

"So when Britney Spears entered my studio in 2004 she was accompanied by her dad and her manager Larry Rudolph and quite a large team – but everyone was sent off to play chess in a back room, and we really talked about her ideas. 

"She had scribbled some notes on a napkin, some ideas she had for her tour – 'Enchanted Forest'  and the 'Ice Princess,' keywords like that – and I showed her the ideas I had prepared and it became a wonderful moment where she channeled all of these personas for those pictures that have become iconic. 

"We had a blast; she was very **** and super smart. She understood exactly what I wanted from her and we worked until  three o'clock in the morning and nobody interfered and it was just an incredibly fantastic time. She's a super bright and Incredibly talented artist… I've been recently talking to her team about doing a 20th anniversary thing with her, but I am still waiting to hear back."

• Love 9

The few photographers that Britney adores and with whom she might want to work again are legends Ellen von Unwerth and Herb Ritts who died and maybe 3 or 4 others that's all and i understand. :ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:

Edited by Agyness
6 hours ago, Agyness said:

The few photographers that Britney adores and with whom she might want to work again are legends Ellen von Unwerth and Herb Ritts who died and maybe 3 or 4 others that's all and i understand. :ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:

Randee st. Nicholas too :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

• Haha 4
32 minutes ago, Eternalhouse said:

Love when Britney has her own ideas professionally. That photoshoot was absolutely beautiful and so well done. I hope Britney can show her creativity again and make MAGIC😍

She is showing it on Instagram almost every day no?

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

Interesting Jamie seemed quite involved around this time. I saw someone comment they think he essentially replaced Johnny Wright and it seems that way. I wonder when he started planning sh-t, miserable POS. 

When did Lou enter the picture?

That's when he turned I believe. I actually think her family are dumb enough to think they WERE helping her.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block