Jamie Lynn attends Christina Aguilera‘s show in Vegas

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am over being mad at JL right now. Same with her kids. Not taking sides but if she is trying to reconnect on any level, I don’t want to feed that negativity energy.  Christina is shining bright right now. Lift Her Up. Celebrate Her. Taylor, Bey, Madonna, Stevie, Janet, Mariah, Ari, Miley, and Nicki are all doing HUGE things right now. There is room for all and more. 

I am excited for Riri, Tyla, ParisJackson, Willow, and the Tattertotz are winning me over. Like her at the Brit awards. That was some Britney Janet Jlo Ciara level schitt. BRAVA 

• Love 2
6 hours ago, LordofTheMoodRing said:

I am over being mad at JL right now. Same with her kids. Not taking sides but if she is trying to reconnect on any level, I don’t want to feed that negativity energy.  Christina is shining bright right now. Lift Her Up. Celebrate Her. Taylor, Bey, Madonna, Stevie, Janet, Mariah, Ari, Miley, and Nicki are all doing HUGE things right now. There is room for all and more. 

I am excited for Riri, Tyla, ParisJackson, Willow, and the Tattertotz are winning me over. Like her at the Brit awards. That was some Britney Janet Jlo Ciara level schitt. BRAVA 

Huge things? They’ve been doing what they’ve always been doing…  releasing music and touring. nothing new 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Blackout Britney said:

Huge things? They’ve been doing what they’ve always been doing…  releasing music and touring. nothing new 

Making book sales history, touring history, box office records, having a successful residency, selling out shows when other artists had to cancel tours. Keeping the industry running and thousands of people employed. Keeping families fed and in good homes. Donating millions and millions to those in need as well and small businesses. Not enough? 

7 minutes ago, LordofTheMoodRing said:

Making book sales history, touring history, box office records, having a successful residency, selling out shows when other artists had to cancel tours. Keeping the industry running and thousands of people employed. Keeping families fed and in good homes. Donating millions and millions to those in need as well and small businesses. Not enough? 

That’s always been a thing, they are rich celebrity’s making millions. Only great thing is yes jobs are created. Huge things were when albums actually mattered or real eras.  It’s all a bit fake now

Edited by Blackout Britney

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block