J Lo releases documentary 'The Greatest Love Story Never Told'

Fita

The doc was better than the film cause its cool to see her work ethic.  BUT a lot of the doc is people saying "why are you doing this?"  and she's just like "no one gets it..i have to do this" but it is like WHY!!?!?!

Funniest part is she says she doesn't HAVE to do this...she wants to.  She says "its not like anyone is really clamoring for a new JLo record"  :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: yikes but the self awareness there and still continuing 

• Like 2

Thats great :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Jlo keeps copying whatever concept is trending and famous and by the time she makes her own version its already years old and and she tends to get it wrong too.

Example: SHARING YOUR TRUTH AND STORY!!! Gurl, a doc about a movie that depicts 4 marriages it not sharing your truth and story. Your truth is what I explained in the first paragraph. Tell that, and you have my full attention and admiration.

Next. :flawlessbye_leave_walk_there_i_said_it:

Spoiler

Rebound is such a slay tho :eyes_britney_laugh:

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Markoct said:

Thats great :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Jlo keeps copying whatever concept is trending and famous and by the time she makes her own version its already years old and and she tends to get it wrong too.

Example: SHARING YOUR TRUTH AND STORY!!! Gurl, a doc about a movie that depicts 4 marriages it not sharing your truth and story. Your truth is what I explained in the first paragraph. Tell that, and you have my full attention and admiration.

Next. :flawlessbye_leave_walk_there_i_said_it:

Hide contents

Rebound is such a slay tho :eyes_britney_laugh:

Yeah, it’s like: Congratulations on being such a narcissist that you go back and forth between men and have 5 marriages bc you need someone worshiping you 24/7. 

• Like 2

Movie was great. This is just not so much. I really enjoyed her dialogues with actors and rehearsals. But in general it really looked forced and her tears felt fake sometimes. Ben clearly didn't want to be there. So yeah this is behind the scenes of a big amazing work she's done. But for me it is not worth of documentary.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block