Cade Hudson seems like a fun friend who Britney enjoys being around

17 hours ago, SeekTruth1981 said:

I don't find him to be a bad guy in Britney's life so what has he done to cause so much hate?

I agree. There is no hate on my part. And not that it matters anyways. My opinion means nothing but I seriously think he lets her have fun and isn’t a bad source of energy!

13 hours ago, DollyParton said:

Oh for god sake, who the f are you? I’m so sick of those Cade Hudson threads, I really don’t understand why mods aren’t doing anything about it.

Get Out Goodbye GIF by A$AP Rocky

They aren’t doing anything about it because there isn’t anything wrong with them. These people are just defending someone they believe to be a positive influence. Whether he is or not isn’t possible for us to know. Can we please stop vetting this woman’s loved ones - we have no idea who is good or bad for her. 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, femmef4toole said:

They aren’t doing anything about it because there isn’t anything wrong with them. These people are just defending someone they believe to be a positive influence. Whether he is or not isn’t possible for us to know. Can we please stop vetting this woman’s loved ones - we have no idea who is good or bad for her. 

Not really, at one point people were creating threads about Cade just to promote him not even Britney related.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block