Is Justice for Britney shadowbanned? Podcaster gets emotional that we are not moving the needle on getting Britney justice for being a slave for 13 years (Britney + Rosengart apparently are aware of this podcast)

The link says it's a private site, so I don't really know what they say. But since Elon Musk bought twitter, and I don't have an account, I find it impossible to keep up with the court case. I can only find what's on here, and the interest seems limited. It's ridiculous, though, that a case like this is only really mentioned through various Twitter users. You can't find updates in the mainstream media, though they're all over her instagram.  Partly I think the reputable ones backed off to avoid being exploitive of her. Also, there seems to be a scarcity in journalists who want to cover court cases like this. I'd like to see business publications cover it, they're the only ones who seemed to take notice of the irregularities of the conservatorship back in 2007.

Sadly there isn't much we can do now. She's free thankfully, and she has Rosengart. She would really need to do a tell-all interview or something to get things really going and the GP to back us all up, but she doesn't want to do that anymore (which is fine, as long as she's happy).

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block