Is Justice for Britney shadowbanned? Podcaster gets emotional that we are not moving the needle on getting Britney justice for being a slave for 13 years (Britney + Rosengart apparently are aware of this podcast)

17 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

I think it’s humorous that people are actually surprised Britney isn’t getting justice. The corruption that occurred with Britney and the Con reached so many powerful people on so many levels. I truly believe that if it wasn’t for the way information spreads to easily in this day and age, they would’ve killed her. They only didn’t because there’s too much evidence of corruption that the GP wouldn’t let it alone. But her case was so public that they had no choice but to let her go and they’ll do their best to make the rest of her free life as miserable as possible.

Wouldn't even be surprised if the higher ups are paying KFed and his kids for life, in order to s.hit on Britney and never have the boys see their mom again 

Sad The Office GIF

• Haha 1
  • Like 5
24 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

I think it’s humorous that people are actually surprised Britney isn’t getting justice. The corruption that occurred with Britney and the Con reached so many powerful people on so many levels. I truly believe that if it wasn’t for the way information spreads to easily in this day and age, they would’ve killed her. They only didn’t because there’s too much evidence of corruption that the GP wouldn’t let it alone. But her case was so public that they had no choice but to let her go and they’ll do their best to make the rest of her free life as miserable as possible.

Wouldn't even be surprised if the higher ups are paying KFed and his kids for life, in order to s.hit on Britney and never have the boys see their mom again 

I never thought it that way. The don't want her to be happy.

• Haha 1
  • Like 3

It is hard... I hope something does come of all of this. I wouldn't be surprised if it was shadowbanned on instagram but I always see #JusticeForBritney trending on Twitter/x. Youtube's algorithm is notoriously bad and it's hard for all creators on that platform to get traction sadly...

She basically said everybody is aware of her podcast, including Britney, the lawyer, her mother, her father, Lynne's friend, possibly Cade?

Ok, and? I used to listen to some of her thoughts, but she can't prove whatever she’s saying... the only podcast that had info for a while was the britneygram girls and even them after some time started to stay away from the case... I believe some threats were the reason of their silence.

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Like 1

I'm sorry, but what are WE supposed to do ?

Britney is free and has a lawyer that can work on getting her Justice. If Britney would like more attention to getting justice, she could talk about it on her social media or in the media, I'm sure they can get any mainstream media outlet to cover on her story if she'd cooperate on it, and we'd support it and make sure it gets all of the attention it can get.

I think what they mean is "you're not doing enough to get my podcast more attention" 

Edited by everybodygoesdown
  • Love 1
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, everybodygoesdown said:

Britney is free and has a lawyer that can work on getting her Justice. If Britney would like more attention to getting justice, she could talk about it on her social media or in the media, I'm sure they can get any mainstream media outlet to cover on her story if she'd cooperate on it, and we'd support it and make sure it gets all of the attention it can get.

I think what they mean is "you're not doing enough to get my podcast more attention" 

Exactly this! If Britney decides to spin in her living room looking a mess instead of cleaning up her act and do some interviews to get attention for this, why would be do anything? This rebellious, not caring about anything behavior is not the way to get justice or have people taking your seriously. I hope she gets justice one day, but she needs to get her **** together and be more pro active about it instead of being silly on Instagram and having half the globe question her mental state.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, nakedsoldier said:

Exactly this! If Britney decides to spin in her living room looking a mess instead of cleaning up her act and do some interviews to get attention for this, why would be do anything? This rebellious, not caring about anything behavior is not the way to get justice or have people taking your seriously. I hope she gets justice one day, but she needs to get her **** together and be more pro active about it instead of being silly on Instagram and having half the globe question her mental state.

Lol euhm thanks but I didn't put it all mean like that.

Britney has a lawyer who is working with her on justice, and there's nothing our attention or effort at this moment can add to that. If Britney or Rosengart need our help, I'm sure they'll let us know.

There's nothing wrong with her spinning around in her living room and the way she looks you know :4music_britney_2013_uk_annoyed_irritated_mad: She can fight for justice behind closed doors and dance on her instagram posts too, it's not a mutually exclusive thing.

• Like 3
12 hours ago, everybodygoesdown said:

Good point. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block