Speed Seduction (In The Zone Reject) [Recorded Shadow Sessions]

1 hour ago, Jeremiah said:

A bit off topic but I just found "Drama Mama" on the US Copyright Office. If I'm reading it right, Britney's a writer on the song.

fCCLhU6.png

You’re the ******* bombbbbbbb. I’m guessing Britney co-wrote all the songs she did with The Matrix, she must have really felt a connection while working with them. 

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, BraveNewSeth said:

You’re the ******* bombbbbbbb. I’m guessing Britney co-wrote all the songs she did with The Matrix, she must have really felt a connection while working with them. 

Not all, they had prepared some before she arrived like Speed Seduction. But she did spend 5 days writing and recording with them😇

Just now, Britney Xposed said:

Not all, they had prepared some before she arrived like Speed Seduction. But she did spend 5 days writing and recording with them😇

Yes, I just found Speed Seduction on that site @Jeremiah was talking about and Britney doesn’t have a co-write on it 😅 I wish we could get some info on Million Reasons, every time I hear that title I think of Gaga!

• Love 1
1 hour ago, BraveNewSeth said:

Yes, I just found Speed Seduction on that site @Jeremiah was talking about and Britney doesn’t have a co-write on it 😅 I wish we could get some info on Million Reasons, every time I hear that title I think of Gaga!

Hi boo :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

Did you notice Shadow is there as well but only with the Matrix people mentioned (no Britney and no Charlie Midnight)? Maybe Britney did some changes on her version of Speed Satisfaction.

• Love 1
54 minutes ago, Jeremiah said:

Hi boo :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

Did you notice Shadow is there as well but only with the Matrix people mentioned (no Britney and no Charlie Midnight)? Maybe Britney did some changes on her version of Speed Satisfaction.

Hey sis :hiii_britney_wave_glaad_2018_waving_hello:

That’s very possible. I remember reading an interview that The Matrix did a while ago and they mentioned that Britney loved the Shadow demo that they showed her and made a ton of changes to it. I wonder if Britney’s version of Speed Seduction is any different from the Angel Faith demo since it’s… not very good. 

I’m starting to realize why the Matrix were mainly only successful with Avril and Hilary. What is this Lauren :ehidk_britney_um_eek: and she wants to go as far as saying this is her fav track? Well… :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what: shadow is nice 

8 hours ago, rik said:

I’m starting to realize why the Matrix were mainly only successful with Avril and Hilary. What is this Lauren :ehidk_britney_um_eek: and she wants to go as far as saying this is her fav track? Well… :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what: shadow is nice 

Well I’m not sure it’s her favorite track as she didn’t talk about all of them. But she was asked if she could pick a song to put in a deluxe version of in the zone and speed seduction is the song she chose😇

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block