Speed Seduction (In The Zone Reject) [Recorded Shadow Sessions]

Speed Seduction is an unreleased song from Britney’s In The Zone album recently talked about by Lauren Christy. Recorded in same sessions as Shadow. She even said if she had to pick one of the several tracks they did to have been included on a deluxe edition she would’ve picked the track. Another unreleased she mentioned was a track called “Drama Mama”. While Britney’s version hasn’t surfaced. Another version by Angel Faith has👇

Britney Spears - Speed Seduction (Reject by Angel Faith) [In The Zone Reject]

i have to make a correction with the oops info. From my conversation with David Frank I assumed the recording session was for he loves u not, because it was on hold with Britney. But I stand corrected, and there is a third David Frank song. Will update later❤️

Edited by Britney Xposed
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Wendy Williams said:

I'm really careful, when it comes to these "demos for this and this album". Because these demos are like the bricks of the berlin wall that sell, and end up selling more pieces than the wall was built with :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

This one was talked about by Lauren Christy. Britney spent 5 days with the Matrix and recorded several songs including this one. Lauren is actually the backing vocals through the song. Though it’s mixed with the lead vocal but you can hear her on the bridge which is pretty cool😇

Both songs aren’t very good so I see why they weren’t used! He Loves Me Not would’ve been amazing by Britney I really wish she had done it! 

Anyway all this talk of unreleased material makes me want an unreleased compilation album from her so bad….RCA should really get on that since she owes them at least one more album! 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
10 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Both songs aren’t very good so I see why they weren’t used! He Loves Me Not would’ve been amazing by Britney I really wish she had done it! 

Anyway all this talk of unreleased material makes me want an unreleased compilation album from her so bad….RCA should really get on that since she owes them at least one more album! 

I wish they would just release a vault album too. Let her be free of that contract too and love her life 🫰🫰🫰

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, Britney Xposed said:

I wish they would just release a vault album too. Let her be free of that contract too and love her life 🫰🫰🫰

Yeah it would make everyone happy, she wouldn’t have to work and they would get an album. They could put her 5 truly rare songs on it and then let her pick 14-15 unreleased songs from throughout her career. It also would be a great way to wrap up her career because even though Glory is amazing it doesn’t feel like a final chapter! 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Britney Xposed said:

This one was talked about by Lauren Christy. Britney spent 5 days with the Matrix and recorded several songs including this one. Lauren is actually the backing vocals through the song. Though it’s mixed with the lead vocal but you can hear her on the bridge which is pretty cool😇

I'm about demo recordings as whole thing. If everything shared here was valid, then Britney would spend 10 years just choosing songs for one album :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Wendy Williams said:

I'm about demo recordings as whole thing. If everything shared here was valid, then Britney would spend 10 years just choosing songs for one album :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

I get it. Hundreds of demos were pitched to blackout and circus. And we’ve heard from a producer that over 1,000 songs pitched for femme fatale. Teresa Labarbera the original A&R of Femme Fatale said she was getting hundreds of songs a week at one point. She couldn’t respond to them all. So what anyone actually heard it anyone’s guess really❤️

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Britney Xposed said:

I get it. Hundreds of demos were pitched to blackout and circus. And we’ve heard from a producer that over 1,000 songs pitched for femme fatale. Teresa Labarbera the original A&R of Femme Fatale said she was getting hundreds of songs a week at one point. She couldn’t respond to them all. So what anyone actually heard it anyone’s guess really❤️

Who knows how many Britney ever heard. Also, if they chose these dumb songs for FF album as "the best", what are the worst then ? :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Btw- I haven't seen you for long time!!! What happened with chu? I missed you? Also I heard here some song what is good for Britney with using AI 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
28 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

Who knows how many Britney ever heard. Also, if they chose these dumb songs for FF album as "the best", what are the worst then ? :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Btw- I haven't seen you for long time!!! What happened with chu? I missed you? Also I heard here some song what is good for Britney with using AI 

Well there are some pretty bad Femme Fatale Demos to be honest 😅, I’ve been around. I’m constantly researching and really talking to the people who make the music. and I’ve been making a lot of ai. I’m trying to post them everyday❤️❤️ many songs will work with a good Britney model. Especially if you only AI the main vocal. Sometimes that backing vocal is needed to be AI too but not usually

Britney Spears AI - Unexpected (Sandy Mölling Cover) [In The Zone Reject]

Britney Spears AI - Party In My Head (September Cover) [Femme Fatale Reject]

Britney Spears AI - Something To Talk About (Bonnie Raitt Cover)

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block