Speed Seduction (In The Zone Reject) [Recorded Shadow Sessions]

5 hours ago, Britney Xposed said:

Well there are some pretty bad Femme Fatale Demos to be honest 😅, I’ve been around. I’m constantly researching and really talking to the people who make the music. and I’ve been making a lot of ai. I’m trying to post them everyday❤️❤️ many songs will work with a good Britney model. Especially if you only AI the main vocal. Sometimes that backing vocal is needed to be AI too but not usually

Britney Spears AI - Unexpected (Sandy Mölling Cover) [In The Zone Reject]

Britney Spears AI - Party In My Head (September Cover) [Femme Fatale Reject]

Britney Spears AI - Something To Talk About (Bonnie Raitt Cover)

• Love 1
On 2/26/2024 at 11:22 PM, whenthedogscaneout said:

I’m confused, what does losing Best New Artist at the Grammy’s have to do with not recording He Loves You Not? 

I'm not sure, I'm guessing Britney was upset over losing it to Christina? Christina had previously worked with Steve Kipner (he produced Genie In a Bottle) so that's probably the connection.

I remember reading Steve passed on giving the song to Britney in the end to allow Dream to record it, but again, not sure how true that is given the fact i5 recorded it too. 

Edited by Isla
  • Like 2
12 minutes ago, Isla said:

I'm not sure, I'm guessing Britney was upset over losing it to Christina? Christina had previously worked with Steve Kipner (he produced Genie In a Bottle/What a Girl Wants) so that's probably the connection.

I remember reading Steve passed on giving the song to Britney in the end to allow Dream to record it, but again, not sure how true that is given the fact i5 recorded it too. 

They actually never said Britney’s name. It was reported back then. And Steve said it was on hold for a “major artist” but they weren’t sure she would record it. Just didn’t know there was an actual session set up. I wish she went tbh lol

• Like 1
1 minute ago, BraveNewSeth said:

Did Lauren Christy mention anything about Million Reasons?

She only mentioned this song by name. But said Britney spent 5 days working with them. So I’m sure there’s more tracks. The Matrix did tracks on Angel’s album. They very well could be from those session aswell

Thought I’d share these too. They were also intended for In The Zone but it’s unknown if Britney recorded them or not

Britney Spears - Unexpected (Reject by Sandy Mölling) [In The Zone Reject]

Britney Spears - I’m Gonna Make You Feel Good (Reject by Tarkan) [In The Zone Reject]

Britney Spears - I’m Gonna Make You Feel Good (Demo by Amanda Wilson) [In The Zone Demo]

• Like 1

i have to make a correction with the oops info. From my conversation with David Frank I assumed the recording session he has scheduled with her was for he loves u not, because it was on hold with Britney. But I stand corrected, and there is a third David Frank song that was intended for Britney. Will update later with the actual song Britney ditched the session for ❤️

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/26/2024 at 6:01 AM, Britney Xposed said:

Yep another is called “Drama Mama”😇

A bit off topic but I just found "Drama Mama" on the US Copyright Office. If I'm reading it right, Britney's a writer on the song.

fCCLhU6.png

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block