Does Britney today hate everyone, including her fans?

Does Britney today hate everyone, including her fans?  

77 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The way she writes on Instagram is mostly hateful and telling everyone to kiss her *** :ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:

Remember how she baited fans thinking she would appear at Elton John's final concert in London? She kept posting 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧 emojis in MULTIPLE posts when she very likely knew all the media articles and fan rumors that day.
That's just mean. :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:

Fans have genuine concern about how she's only friends with Cade, who is close to Larry Rudolph, the same Larry that Lou Taylor called "family" just last year...yet Britney doesn't do anything to address her fans concern that all isn't well. 

Fans bring her songs to #1 just weeks ago which is unprecedented...and she doesn't seem to care. 

There's basically 0 connection with the fans at this point in time.

Is it because of legal reasons? Has she just changed and become mean? 

Edited by justhanging

She HATES US bc her fans criticises her worst than regular people,

at least the GP make it fun, fans here are so rude lately

PLEASE, if you don't have nice to say or watch your words here before submit reply,

cause she's starting to HATE on us HARD!

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, Jup1ter said:

She HATES US bc her fans criticises her worst than regular people,

at least the GP make it fun, fans here are so rude lately

PLEASE, if you don't have nice to say or watch your words here before submit reply,

cause she's starting to HATE on us HARD!

If we're talking about social media, most fans don't. They are all hyping her up.

13 hours ago, FullCircle said:

She said she did a lot of therapy to work on the book, but it doesn't show. It seems like she doesn't know how to manage her anger. 

Well she has talked significantly less about her family and the conservatorship since the book released 

I'm very curious to see how is her interaction with Cade,  what exactly he says to her...

Britney seems very defensive now, she thinks everything is an attack or bullying. Saying supportive things to her must be a challenge.

And yes, she seems angry in everything she writes. I don't think she hates fans, but I don't think she cares about us, she uses her instagram to talk to anyone... more like a lonely thing.  

Not gonna lie, with the way she talks about people supporting her I wonder if everything she said about FreeBritney was what she really thinks. She hated the docs, said she freed herself, thinks is insulting people feel bad for her... 

She just in a very weird state of mind. We don't know if its a complete sane person expressing herself on that instagram. 

Edited by Dark Willow
1 hour ago, justhanging said:

I'm sure he's influential in her life. Maybe he supports all the stuff she posts on Instagram and tells her this is what the public wants 

Oh I totally believe this.

Cade help with a lot of her bizarre content. He even directed some, like the one a man is licking her leg.

He is gross. I think she hear and trust him a lot, he is like a new handler. 

And probably never say no to Britney.

Britney always uses 🇬🇧 flags that isn't new. She never said she was performing and always she said she's retired yet fans chooses to ignore her. Not sure why you think kiss her ***  is to her fans. Seems to be looking for something to be offended about. 

Edit: Not sure why she would thank us for the Selfish song when that was just spite Justin.

Edited by BritneyInTheZoney
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block