This Looks Familiar... Jennifer Copylopez strikes again.

5 minutes ago, icybaby said:

So what. I want to see that apple music live so bad. Clips look so amazing. Her singing and dancing on point as always

Me too. And that's a song from 'This is me...then' (if i'm not wrong) which makes it more exciting.

Edited by Fita
  • Like 1

Definitely reaching. Jennifer may not have the Best music out there, but it's pretty fun and she is without a doubt one of the best performers out there. She's what I wish Britney was - amazing costumes, amazing dancer, she's great with audience participation, her visuals are great, the effects are there... I've seen her live three times including her Vegas show and just got tickets to the new tour and her shows are everything you want out of a pop show.

• Like 6
7 hours ago, PickleSpears said:

Definitely reaching. Jennifer may not have the Best music out there, but it's pretty fun and she is without a doubt one of the best performers out there. She's what I wish Britney was - amazing costumes, amazing dancer, she's great with audience participation, her visuals are great, the effects are there... I've seen her live three times including her Vegas show and just got tickets to the new tour and her shows are everything you want out of a pop show.

Jealous!  I wish she was coming near me.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
15 minutes ago, Broccoli Spears said:

Does anyone care? It’s pretty clear at this point her music career is dead. Her album isn’t even gonna debut in the top 20 of the US charts. 

Dead music career but still going on arena tours...lol...

49 minutes ago, Sia said:

Dead music career but still going on arena tours...lol...

Probably because of her celebrity, not her music. People want to see Jennifer Lopez. I mean she has 100 something million social media followers but 99.9% of them are not even listening to her music. Face it, the majority of people aren’t interested in her music anymore. I mean I’d go see her on tour but I haven’t listened to her new album past the first single.

2 hours ago, Broccoli Spears said:

Does anyone care? It’s pretty clear at this point her music career is dead. Her album isn’t even gonna debut in the top 20 of the US charts. 

I care. It’s not always about numbers and charts. She’s been in the game since forever, she doesn’t have to prove anything. 

Her new album is actually decent but you wouldn’t know cus you stated you’ve only listened to the first single. 

• Like 2
11 hours ago, PickleSpears said:

Exactly. She is a good performer. She did album, made a movie, made a documentary, performed her material live on concert, going on tour. Yet this fanbase is just as toxic as it can be diminishing and bashing other artist and her work. No1 says she is perfect and  if u don't like her what is totally ok. Yet  instead of celebrating a womans hard work some of u make fun of when will she divorce Ben and so on. And not only Jennifer, other woman too. Like why do u even make a topic with a degrading name copylopez for people to come and be toxic, spreading negativity. This just shows toxic culture in its best

Edited by icybaby
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block