Lou M Taylor still looms at large...Britney is not free or happy with her situation in my opinion. In 2021 she said: "I'm disgusted with the system and wish I lived in another country"...

27 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Are you ready to be called banon by lovely exhalers? Are You Ready Mma GIF by BRAVE Combat Federation

I don't care. Everything I've posted is factual. If coming to the conclusion that Britney isn't in a good place POST conservatorship and isn't truly free the way she probably imagined then I'm proud to be "BAnon" because I can reason and be logical. 

• Love 8
  • Like 1
30 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Are you ready to be called banon by lovely exhalers? Are You Ready Mma GIF by BRAVE Combat Federation

That care plan is probably real. She has been going to the same 3 vacation spots for years. It's groundhog day every day. 

I wish more people would see these distressing patterns.

• Love 3
44 minutes ago, justhanging said:

I don't care. Everything I've posted is factual. If coming to the conclusion that Britney isn't in a good place POST conservatorship and isn't truly free the way she probably imagined then I'm proud to be "BAnon" because I can reason and be logical. 

I'm just kidding, some members here feel personally attacked when we called out certain people and situations related to Britney.

I don't know what really is going on, but some questions are still unanswered. There's no sign of justice for Britney. Lou, Dina and Larry are back to the business like nothing happened. Nothing really changed with Britney life besides her nightmare wedding day.

What was the care plan? Why Michael Kane (Jamie choice to replace Lou) still works for Britney? Why most people from team con era still works for Britney? How Cade and Scam never helped Britney before? Why Britney refuses so much to talk? Why Rosengart avoids so much any chance of Britney to speak? What was CAA intention with Rosengart being hired to help to "free" his client? Cade knew Rose but didn’t think to hired him before FreeBritney success?

So many questions...

Jamie was the only one who had a bad reputation, like a big scapegoat.

PS. Some terrible theories aside  (clones, Britney's dead), banons are more right than wrong and some exhalers will never accept that lol.

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Love 5
  • Like 4
21 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

I'm just kidding, some members here feel personally attacked when we called out certain people and situations related to Britney.

I don't know what really is going on, but some questions are still unanswered. There's no sign of justice for Britney. Lou, Dina and Larry are back to the business like nothing happened. Nothing really changed with Britney life besides her nightmare wedding day.

What was the care plan? Why Michael Kane (Jamie choice to replace Lou) still works for Britney? Why most people from team con era still works for Britney? How Cade and Scam never helped Britney before? Why Britney refuses so much to talk? Why Rosengart avoids so much any chance of Britney to speak? What was CAA intention with Rosengart being hired to help to "free" his client? Cade knew Rose but didn’t think to hired him before FreeBritney success?

So many questions...

Jamie was the only one who had a bad reputation, like a big scapegoat.

PS. Some terrible theories aside  (clones, Britney's dead), banons are more right than wrong and some exhalers will never accept that lol.

Maxi was right after all. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

This is the first logical and sensible post Ive seen here recently. Posted facts and observations without criticism of Britney’s “bizzare” antics as of late. 

I wish the fan base could just wake up and look at the bigger picture.. I also believe tri star employees infiltrates  fan forums to divide opinions, convince fans shes “crazy” and needed the conservatorship also to shift focus on all the important legal stuff happening related to Britney. If only real fans who are concerned for her would just open up to the possibilities and current facts and not just label anyone who chooses to view her situation objectively as “banon”. 

if she was truly free, why are Lou’s associates still in her life  and allegedly in control like Cade?

the Court documents clearly says she doesn’t own her brands and she’s still in some sort of “care plan”if that were the case why is she acting bizzare on social media?

I have eyes and I see what they’re trying to do. I believe they’re drugging her, then posts it. In disguise as her. Making the public opinion polarized and ultimately justifying the conservatorship. They also link her up with men with criminal and questionable records and then spread it to media. Hence, these news from “sources close to her” always comes up near a court hearing. 

And finally no true justice has been served. None of her abusers are really detained or convicted. And why does her ”lawyer” not take this to federal court? 

If ever you doubt if she’s really “free” All the people around her are still from Tri star and team cons reigns. Thats all the answer you need to know. She still lives in her mansion where all the abuse happened and when she was and probably still is under surveillance. 

Edited by Miguelblackpink
  • Love 3
  • Like 3

The sooner people realise her lawyer is drawing this out because she can’t leave the country until it’s finalised and also under the care plan, she cannot move out of LA. She’s still being abused by the system and everyone’s worshipping her trash lawyer that has done nothing since ending her conservatorship except pretend to be sassy in court documents with still no actual actions being taken. She would be better settling and leaving immediately which I think she was alluded to by saying stuff like she knows she’ll never get justice. It’s not ideal and is quite frankly disgusting but I really don’t see any other option at this stage. 

• Love 2
  • Like 4
15 minutes ago, Miguelblackpink said:

This is the first logical and sensible post Ive seen here recently. Posted facts and observations without criticism of Britney’s “bizzare” antics as of late. 

I wish the fan base could just wake up and look at the bigger picture.. I also believe tri star employees infiltrates  fan forums to divide opinions, convince her shes “crazy” and needed the conservatorship also to shift focus on all the important legal stuff happening related to Britney. If only real fans who are concerned for her would just open up to the possibilities and current facts and not just label anyone who chooses to view her situation objectively as “banon”. 

if she was truly free, why are Lou’s associates still in her life  and allegedly in control like Cade.

the Court documents clearly says she doesn’t own her brands and she’s still in some sort of “care plan”if that were the case why is she acting bizzare on social media?

I have eyes and I see what they’re trying to do. I believe they’re drugging her, then posts it. In disguise as her. Making the public opinion polarized and finally justifying the conservatorship. They also link her up with men with criminal and questionable records to really then spread it to media. Hence, these news from “sources close to her” always comes up near a court hearing. 

And finally no true justice has been served. None of her abusers are really detained or convicted. And why does her ”lawyer” not take this to federal court? 

All the people around her are still from Tri star and team cons reigns. Thats all the answer you need to know. 

Cade is not in any way linked to Tristar he’s CAA as is her trash lawyer, but apart from that i agree they are all just using her like before and are milking her dry. 

but not to be mean, she in my opinion does need help there is absolutely nothing wrong with that or any shame and does not warrant any care plan or conservatorship, it’s just a point I’m making and she can do that exactly on her own without any leeches being involved. 

Some things clearly don't add up and that's clear as day. We shall see more this year as big court dates are coming up! So I think all of us having eyes on this is important wherever you stand on the free Britney movement we all need to keep our eyes on this and be fully aware! Thanks for posting!

Edited by PlatinumB
  • Love 1
  • Like 1

It's a very disjointed post with social media posts pulled from various questionable sources. It's like having some stones of a mosaic and putting them together as you see fit without having the big picture. That big picture may look totally different from what you imagined.

Rosengart is putting together the bits of the mosaic that prove Jamie Spears' failings as administrator of Britney's money. Not all of the money may be recovered because Jamie spent it. The emotional abuse may indeed never be prosecuted because it would drag Britney into an abyss of 'he said, she said'. The opposing side would drag her boys into it. Her medical records would probably be opened, and we all know there were some unreliable doctors involved.

And last but not least, Rosengart is not the FBI, and he is not a prosecutor who can pull the case into federal court. The outcome of the probate court trial may change the picture, but the fraud will still be at the center of any case.

Britney loves sun and beaches, no wonder she flies to Mexico, Hawaii and French Polynesia. Two of them are foreign countries, in case you didn't know. Her first big outing after her liberation was to Belize, another foreign country, but it rained all the time, and she didn't return.

• Like 5
10 hours ago, BraveBritney said:

The sooner people realise her lawyer is drawing this out because she can’t leave the country until it’s finalised and also under the care plan, she cannot move out of LA. She’s still being abused by the system and everyone’s worshipping her trash lawyer that has done nothing since ending her conservatorship except pretend to be sassy in court documents with still no actual actions being taken. She would be better settling and leaving immediately which I think she was alluded to by saying stuff like she knows she’ll never get justice. It’s not ideal and is quite frankly disgusting but I really don’t see any other option at this stage. 

The music industry and Hollywood have way too much power 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block