Lou M Taylor still looms at large...Britney is not free or happy with her situation in my opinion. In 2021 she said: "I'm disgusted with the system and wish I lived in another country"...

I had no idea they were all linked like that. That’s wild. I really hope Cade is not actually a minion of Lou too, that’s insane. It’s one thing to be an under qualified manager who’s more of a friend and doesn’t even need to be on the payroll… but I hope his intentions are good. 

What’s also got me concerned is that his alleged account here started posting “what’s wrong with Britney!!” threads here on exhale. What if they ARE doing something to her and then posting those videos with an agenda?

• Like 2
23 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

I had no idea they were all linked like that. That’s wild. I really hope Cade is not actually a minion of Lou too, that’s insane. It’s one thing to be an under qualified manager who’s more of a friend and doesn’t even need to be on the payroll… but I hope his intentions are good. 

What’s also got me concerned is that his alleged account here started posting “what’s wrong with Britney!!” threads here on exhale. What if they ARE doing something to her and then posting those videos with an agenda?

Right? Discredit Britney. Right before trial. 

What's his alleged account? Inquiring minds want to know.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, PoisonParadise90 said:

Period. Everything’s connected and nothing has changed.. Beyond bizarre

Nothings changed because Britney probably  has social anxiety and likes being isolated..  she looks unwell. People are asking why has nothing changed? What are you expecting her to do.. she’s refusing to work and retired and obviously has serious trauma  so she’s just posting weird vids on Instagram like she was during the con. It’s literally simple and not complicated like a lot of you make it….  It’s like you all think because she’s free from the con she’s magically going to be doing Super Bowl, residency, tv shows.. not sure what you expecting. 

Edited by Blackout Britney
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
19 minutes ago, Blackout Britney said:

Nothings changed because Britney probably  has social anxiety and likes being isolated..  she looks unwell. People are asking why has nothing changed? What are you expecting her to do.. she’s refusing to work and retired and obviously has serious trauma  so she’s just posting weird vids on Instagram like she was during the con. It’s literally simple and not complicated like a lot of you make it….  It’s like you all think because she’s free from the con she’s magically going to be doing Super Bowl, residency, tv shows.. not sure what you expecting. 

If she had caring people around her, they would not let her post videos for 3 years straight that damage her reputation and cause the public to question her sanity and credibility.

No one is expecting her to work. People are expecting her to live a full life and be on a journey of healing. She seems to still be limited the same way she was in the conservatorship by the way she is living.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
13 minutes ago, justhanging said:

If she had caring people around her, they would not let her post videos for 3 years straight that damage her reputation and cause the public to question her sanity and credibility.

No one is expecting her to work. People are expecting her to live a full life and be on a journey of healing. She seems to still be limited the same way she was in the conservatorship by the way she is living.

I mean if I had to guess.. she’s probably refusing treatment and people around her are prob scared to tell her the truth or help her as I’m pretty sure she’ll just cut them off.. but who knows.  I think she probably finds people trying to help her as an insult so she’s just stuck in limbo… 

• Like 1

The following caption from Britney's Instagram was deleted within hours of it being posted on Dec 10 2023:

It's so weird being single … I've had a lot of time to really look back with all the good and bad … I've realized I don't talk to myself that nicely at all … I'm easily manipulated and I wear my heart on my sleeve … But I'm definitely changing all that … I have to make time to stop and look around to re-evaluate myself and say is this good for me ??? I like a routine and I usually do the same thing every day …. l'm honestly bored but I'm also scared of a lot of things … The way I live my life is mine ... I've had so many people interfere with that … But to know it’s ok to be selfish with my life and enjoy it is amazing !!! I will say my routine and daily affairs seem silly sometimes … 

6 hours ago, justhanging said:

The following caption from Britney's Instagram was deleted within hours of it being posted on Dec 10 2023:

Not sure what this proves? You just outlined “she’s scared of lot of things”  uh yeah she’s probably scared of people getting close to her due to her trust being abused, scared of the world as it’s not exactly a nice place and it’s new to her. “Easily manipulated and wears heart on sleeve” well we known that since 2004..     you’re reading too much into it 😭 she’s stating the obvious and it’s in the book too if you even cared to read it. 

15 hours ago, Blackout Britney said:

Not sure what this proves? You just outlined “she’s scared of lot of things”  uh yeah she’s probably scared of people getting close to her due to her trust being abused, scared of the world as it’s not exactly a nice place and it’s new to her. “Easily manipulated and wears heart on sleeve” well we known that since 2004..     you’re reading too much into it 😭 she’s stating the obvious and it’s in the book too if you even cared to read it. 

I read her book but I can't help but feel there's censorship going on. Unless we believe she is the one deleting these reflective captions

• Love 1
  • Like 1
31 minutes ago, justhanging said:

I read her book but I can't help but feel there's censorship going on. Unless we believe she is the one deleting these reflective captions

Yeah I mean it’s obviously her.. she prob puts these captions heat of the moment then regrets it…  if she was posting normal content without looking erratic I’d be concerned but the fact she looks manic most the time.. the captions match it. 

In my opinion this is the kind of stuff we as her fans and just if you care about people in general should be focusing on. It kind of seems like the movement has ended because she is"free" I think we should be continuing to shed light on the abuse and corruption that surrounds Britney. Justice has yet to be served.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
50 minutes ago, BBjammin said:

In my opinion this is the kind of stuff we as her fans and just if you care about people in general should be focusing on. It kind of seems like the movement has ended because she is"free" I think we should be continuing to shed light on the abuse and corruption that surrounds Britney. Justice has yet to be served.

Not even the site owner cares to comment

• Like 2
15 hours ago, FullCircle said:

I don't know why she hasn't moved to Honduras yet. She'd be so much happier there.

Why Honduras out of all places? 

+ She's in a care plan that doesn't allow her to travel to anywhere outside of the same 5 places she has been to the past 3 years.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block