Why do you think the Britney Voice Notes or Speaking to the camera videos stopped?

45 minutes ago, Fita said:

And althought aquarius is very into freedom and detachment, it's really into making new connections and spreading his/her new ideas to the groups. So I can see that you feel like being among people too and yet need to be feeling free too.

Well, that's just a little surface. There are probably way more into what you feel and need that is in natal chart. :)

Is Jamie or Lynne a Scorpio? If so, it would explain so much. My mom is a Scorpio. I feel like growing up, putting out my fire was her way of keeping me obedient. 

Edited by jordeezy river red
6 minutes ago, jordeezy river red said:

Is Jamie or Lynne a Scorpio? If so, it would explain so much. My mom is a Scorpio. I feel like growing up, putting out my fire was her way of keeping me obedient. 

Jamie is a cancer. Lynne is a taurus.

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, ImmaSlave4U said:

@Fita Are you an astrologer? You seem to know a lot about it. I know nothing at all about it, but I just generated my "chart," and this is what it looks like. It also provided a ton of text with interpretations that I'll need to read through, but this is mine:

spacer.png

I can see you're a virgo which is a mutable earth sign. Your nature is to pay attention to details (specially when travelling and college/studies), you might love to be in contact with nature, earth, plants... you need to be useful somehow. Although everybody might say virgos are organized individuals in physical spaces, you might have that trace in your mind and thoughts, like a need to feel organized inside yourself.

You have a moon in taurus which emphasizes your need to be in nature and to have a home that's stable and confortable for you. You might LOVE to eat and to enjoy your physical senses. You feel everything very deeply. Also, you need to take care of your stomach, it might be a very sensitive part of your body for what I see (moon in taurus on the 6th house), it might be affected if you neglect your mental and psychic health... It might be very nice for you to give yourself in order to help people altruistically, you know? 

Your rising sign which is the sign which was rising in the horizon when you were born is Sagittarius meaning you tend to see the world as a place of great possibilities, adventures and to gain knowledge! People are likely to see you as this free-in-nature individual, too. 

:sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

Edited by Fita
  • Love 1
  • Super Mods

Perhaps maybe she gets anxious when speaking to the camera.

I tend to get like that too.

Its normal for some people to get anxiety when having to do public speaking or talk on camera

but I guess for a celebrity, they are expected to not be nervous and be good at it but Britney is only human

and maybe she is traumatized by having to speak on camera for so many years that she feels comfort dancing in videos

instead cause she doesn't have to talk when dancing.

• Love 1

I don't know why she stopped, but I loved when she uploaded videos where she talked or long audios. Some of them were uploaded when the con was over and she sounded 100% normal and coherent. I mean, one of them was a 20 minute audio recording. She was at home and just felt like sharing her story. It made me feel that she was ok. I hope she starts to speak again. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block