Why do you think the Britney Voice Notes or Speaking to the camera videos stopped?

Most of the videos you posted were proof of life. After the facility time and with FreeBritney movement Her team was desperate to show Britney was fine, happier than never and free like a bird. Remember the multiples staged candids too?

Now the FreeBritney hype is gone, nobody asking if Britney is alive or not. 

Britney barely can say coherent things in more recent videos, that's another factor. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

I have the same question, she used to talk before... I think the last time she did was on yt shorts saying the book's almost done, or it was to acknowledge its success... 

"Sometimes" her videos feel a bit creepy... like the 'exciting news' short in yt in which she danced to All Nite (Don't Stop)

Edited by PolySpears
5 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

Most of the videos you posted were proof of life. After the facility time and with FreeBritney movement Her team was desperate to show Britney was fine, happier than never and free like a bird. Remember the multiples staged candids too?

Now the FreeBritney hype is gone, nobody asking if Britney is alive or not. 

Britney barely can say coherent things in more recent videos, that's another factor. 

this, sadly.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, jordeezy river red said:

Omg you are right! It was a full moon. I was a c-section tho

:tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree: That's because leo and aquarius are both opposite signs, yet complementary too. and when the moon is full that means it is in opposite side of where sun is (the "main sign" of natal chart) in relation to the Earth.

Edited by Fita
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Fita said:

:tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree: That's because leo and aquarius are both opposite signs, yet complementary too. and when the moon in full that means it is opposite side of sun (the "main sign" of natal chart)

I really want to get rid of my Aquarian detachment. It's lonely being a detached lion. It's like...I have a small circle of people and I struggle expanding past that. I think Britney has that Aquarian detachment as well. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, jordeezy river red said:

I really want to get rid of my Aquarian detachment. It's lonely being a detached lion. It's like...I have a small circle of people and I struggle expanding past that. I think Britney has that Aquarian detachment as well. 

Yeah, I was gonna say that, Britney, according to data we have, has an aquarius moon too, like you.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, jordeezy river red said:

And althought aquarius is very into freedom and detachment, it's really into making new connections and spreading his/her new ideas to the groups. So I can see that you feel like being among people too and yet need to be feeling free too.

Well, that's just a little surface. There are probably way more into what you feel and need that is in natal chart. :)

Edited by Fita
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, joanhs said:

I dont see other artists like beyonce sit down and talk to the camera like that. Rihanna only does it to sell makeup.
Why is it you are expecting that from her? Could it be she simply just dont want to do it because its awkward? 

Beyoncé doesn't seem to be much of a talker in general. Does Taylor Swift? I don't follow her at all anywhere, ever. But she seems like she might be the type to talk to her fans in video clips.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block