MTV 00s is airing a 'MTV Loves: Britney Spears' right now!

• Super Mods
53 minutes ago, Eternalhouse said:

That's cool👍🏻

But then I was like 'what's up with MTV 00's?  that's so unneccesary, why would they make a seperate mtv for a few years back?' And then realized it was 20+ years ago.🥴 I'm so old that I think of the 90's as 20 years ago.

Haha I get what you mean.

Sometimes I forget that the 2000s was more than a decade ago.

Unfortunately I got a big wake up call about a few months ago when my teenage cousins teased me when I showed them a school picture of me in 2000.

Which was stupid cause I was 7, its not like I was a grown woman back then and even if I was, so what?

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
2 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Haha I get what you mean.

Sometimes I forget that the 2000s was more than a decade ago.

Unfortunately I got a big wake up call about a few months ago when my teenage cousins teased me when I showed them a school picture of me in 2000.

Which was stupid cause I was 7, its not like I was a grown woman back then and even if I was, so what?

Awn, I was kinda like your age too in 2000. I was 6. Time is insane, isn't it?

• Love 1
10 hours ago, GregReid said:

What’s the quality of the MVs like, are we getting HD/4K? 😥🤧

No, just that regular-kinda-blurred, you know. But millennials will understand the excitement of watching a programa/something Britney related on TV haha 

• Love 1
10 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

btw I don't know if VH1 still exists, but in my cable package MTV 00's replaced VH1 a few years ago.

VH1 used to have these Britney specials too

Screenshot-20210319-080738-com-huawei-hi

Screenshot-20210319-080546-com-huawei-hi

Screenshot-20210319-080622-com-huawei-hi

Screenshot-20210319-080503-com-huawei-hi

Screenshot-20210319-080839.jpg

Screenshot-20210319-080709-com-huawei-hi

Screenshot-20210319-072816-com-huawei-hi

When I was 14 I was the one in my family that would tune in VH1 and MTV all the time, in VH1 there were also some docs, I remember... South Park... But apparently it's no longer on my package either. Now only MTV Live, MTV and MTV 00s which aired that program I said.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block