Do you think they'll take all of Britney's AI covers down?

• Super Mods

I think her label does do that cause there is an account on YouTube that I love that posts Britney AI covers but they're constantly getting taken down.

Idk why considering they aren't actual songs sung by Britney.

YouTube is so weird nowadays.

I miss how it was before when it was more simple.

1 minute ago, princessmimi said:

I think her label does do that cause there is an account on YouTube that I love that posts Britney AI covers but they're constantly getting taken down.

!! I wonder is it the one I like too. 

I like that Niko channel.

2 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Me too, sis! Remember: no ads? :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing::kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing::kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/18/2024 at 2:58 PM, princessmimi said:

Idk why considering they aren't actual songs sung by Britney.

Remember when we had free speech in this country and on the internet? What a time to be alive.

• Love 1

Copyright on YouTube really depends on the label, the writers and producers. Any of them can remove anything they created or own. Technically they can’t remove them just for being AI because it’s covered under fair use as transformative content. But since they own it they don’t really need a reason

5 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I miss the Gnarls Barkley Crazy AI Cover.

Does anyone remember it, cuz that one was ligit so good!! It’s probably the best AI Cover I’ve heard to date, and it was kinda one of the first Britney covers to come out earlier last year.. So good!  :melt_weird_drift_wow:

I love this version.

Britney's Genie is so good too.

I feel like there aren't a lot of good ai song these days.

• Love 1
9 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I miss the Gnarls Barkley Crazy AI Cover.

Does anyone remember it, cuz that one was ligit so good!! It’s probably the best AI Cover I’ve heard to date, and it was kinda one of the first Britney covers to come out earlier last year.. So good!  :melt_weird_drift_wow:

It sounds pretty good! Too bad there's only this little snippet now 

• Love 1

That Troye track sounds pretty good. AI is getting rules and regulations, but you can't control the whole internet.

One thing is that AI tracks always sound unfinished (I don't know how they are made) but if they were mastered, they could sound amazing.

I love this AI version of Hollywood by Madonna

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block