This is 8 months old but I just found video of Daphne Barak saying that despite Preston having a good conversation with Britney on phone, KFed applauded Preston for refusing to go to Britney's house when Britney asked him to so they could talk

Kevin apparently told Sean Preston "I'm proud of you" when he told Britney he's "not ready" to visit her yet.

I also laughed at Daphne saying the family is concerned because she stopped working and touring.

She also tricked Britney to get on the phone with her and Britney told her "I am their mother, I deserve respect."

She interviewed Bryan, Jamie & Lynne as well but those portions of the interview have never seen the light of day:

Screenshot-2024-02-18-015106.png

They wanted to tear her apart and yet she post their photos and empathize towards them. in my opinion, there’s no any other low than glorifying people who treat you bad. 
All she had to do was to find a new group of professionals revive her dying career and cut their support as soon as her sons become 18. 
but no… these weird, sloppy and bad dance videos only benefit to these people.  She’s doing fine tearing up her own image, they don’t need to do anything. 
She really needs to wake up and take the wheel . What she needs to do, It’s so ******* obvious. Dump the janitor, cut the ties with your old life, but don’t lower your star quality. 
I know many people would do anything to have the place she had in life. A global superstar with killer dancing ability. People don’t even care if she sings live, they love her stage presence or even speak understandable sentences. After making people accept these terms, you just go there and spent most of your time giving ammunition to these hungry monsters.

• Like 5
29 minutes ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

They wanted to tear her apart and yet she post their photos and empathize towards them. in my opinion, there’s no any other low than glorifying people who treat you bad. 
All she had to do was to find a new group of professionals revive her dying career and cut their support as soon as her sons become 18. 
but no… these weird, sloppy and bad dance videos only benefit to these people.  She’s doing fine tearing up her own image, they don’t need to do anything. 
She really needs to wake up and take the wheel . What she needs to do, It’s so ******* obvious. Dump the janitor, cut the ties with your old life, but don’t lower your star quality. 
I know many people would do anything to have the place she had in life. A global superstar with killer dancing ability. People don’t even care if she sings live, they love her stage presence or even speak understandable sentences. After making people accept these terms, you just go there and spent most of your time giving ammunition to these hungry monsters.

She has said she refuses to lift a finger until the state of California gives her justice. No arrests have been made.

Until then, she will keep spinning in IG videos.

Is Britney over? - Page 3 - Britney Community - BreatheHeavy | Exhale

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

She has said she refuses to lift a finger until the state of California gives her justice. No arrests have been made.

Until then, she will keep spinning in IG videos.

Is Britney over? - Page 3 - Britney Community - BreatheHeavy | Exhale

So she and us waiting justice from the same justice system that got her in a 13 years conservatorship by her spinning in her living room while she hang out with a criminal, taking pictures with the mom whom orchestrated this whole mess since 2007, congratulating her sister who accused her of dangerous knife usage, empathizing her brother gave multiple interviews, even with her ex husband who doesn’t work dor almost two decades, posting pictures of her sons who call her unfit mother who refuse to see her once try to exchange information bargaining for instagram followers?

am i missing something?

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
7 minutes ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

So she and us waiting justice from the same justice system that got her in a 13 years conservatorship by her spinning in her living room while she hang out with a criminal, taking pictures with the mom whom orchestrated this whole mess since 2007, congratulating her sister who accused her of dangerous knife usage, empathizing her brother gave multiple interviews, even with her ex husband who doesn’t work dor almost two decades, posting pictures of her sons who call her unfit mother who refuse to see her once try to exchange information bargaining for instagram followers?

am i missing something?

She is hinting she has to reunite with her mom/family ... or they will institutionalize her again
r/BritneySpears - Cryptic instagram post

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Lola2790 said:

She is hinting she has to reunite with her mom/family ... or they will institutionalize her again

They don’t have any right to institutionalize her. Let me remind you something. Conservatorship was voluntarily. They tricked her to make her think that she’s incapable of taking care of her children. She AGREED to do the conservatorship. It’s now all over, yet she feels scared of what? Her sons are almost 18 and she won’t be paying their child support. She doesn’t has any agreement with her family.  Please stop this nonesense baby… 

Do you remember when Jamie said after ending the CS. “ she will run to us whenever she’ll stuck at doing something “ Britney never tries to grow up. She’s like “they captured me 13 years ago, there it is . It’s all over, I can’t do anything about it. “  she needs to chill and stop giving them a cause. 
out of all men she can date ahe choose to date a criminal. Out of all the things she could do y her opportunities she choose not to do anything. 
“I and I believe most sane people” would go on talk show to talk show to tell all the things I went trough once I got freed if I gone through something like this. 
She turned down Oprah, she turned down white house, she turn down every single opportunity and wait people to come to her. That’s not how justice or world works. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

This. Britney is cleaning their reputation every single day. 

The GP already thinks her dad was right, FreeBritney was a mistake.

She literally help people she should work against... it's so frustrating to see.

Her recent humiliations saying sorry for people like her mom, Jamie Lynn,  Timberlake... like what? Then go back hating them, then loving them again. 

Maybe it is the self destructive behavior, I don't know... that's not normal.

Her book already aged like milk. 

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Lola2790 said:

That was my opinion about this post,  but what exactly she is afraid if she's free?

Maybe Britney is paranoid, or something else is going on behind the scenes. Rosengart should protect her, right?

4 hours ago, Lola2790 said:

Her family would probably love to capture her again. Paranoia is not paranoia when there is real evil intent. 

Those 4 months imprisonment have changed Britney. She realized they could have killed her pretending it was suicide. They isolated her for weeks before she joined other patients and learned about the free Britney movement.

None of her family was at the facility to pick her up and hug her when she was finally let go. It must be incredibly hard to realize that nobody in your family has your back when you need it most - nobody!

• Like 2

Instead of saying 'I'm proud of you', he should be saying, 'I understand it's been hard, but at the end of the day, this is your mother. She's been through a lot and she truly loves you and your brother.' But he has the IQ of a paper plate, so not expecting him to ever be the bigger person here. Britney's family naïveté will always continue to amaze me though. Like, I've never seen a group of people be so open in their idiocy. 

Edited by Gutterguppy
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

This. Britney is cleaning their reputation every single day. 

The GP already thinks her dad was right, FreeBritney was a mistake.

She literally help people she should work against... it's so frustrating to see.

Her recent humiliations saying sorry for people like her mom, Jamie Lynn,  Timberlake... like what? Then go back hating them, then loving them again. 

Maybe it is the self destructive behavior, I don't know... that's not normal.

Her book already aged like milk. 

The GP doesn’t talk about this as much as you think. Maybe you should meet some. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
7 minutes ago, HearMeOnYourRadio said:

The GP doesn’t talk about this as much as you think. Maybe you should meet some. 

so beyond tired of some here taking everything that Britney does/say out of context to fit their own narrative. And someone needs to point out to me where her book has 'aged' because she still tops best seller lists and is making 2 mil in sales. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

Being concerned over her not working is valid. We see that she is someone who might need routine structure. How she chooses to spend her days is her right, but to say you’re concerned she won’t have routine because of work isn’t a reach. 

Sure but to them no work means no money. That's what they truly seem to care about 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block