Kirsten Stewarts raunchy new Rolling Stone cover pisses off alt right

''Kristen Stewart Uncensored: ‘I Want to Do the Gayest Thing You’ve Ever Seen in Your Life’''

As an openly gay movie star — “and there aren’t that many openly gay movie stars” — it felt personal in a way Stewart hadn’t quite expected: a queer film that didn’t revolve around the “coming out” narrative, and in which the queerness was less a plot point than a vibe. She has long talked about roles as not a form of escapism, but rather a means of exploring different facets of her identity — imagining who she might be if her “nature” had been exposed to an entirely different “nurture.” But playing Lou felt like a return to her “first setting,” she tells me. “It is a really weird, kind of moving return to form in some way. Kind of like who you are when you’re 11 — physically, the clothes you choose to wear — before you’ve just been pummeled by male expectation.”

Kristen-Stewart-Says-She-Wanted-Her-Prov

She takes a swig of beer and leans back into the sofa. “I never have felt like I have performed a femininity in order to reap its benefits in a way that felt like a lie,” she continues. “I’m very fluid, and I’ve never felt like, ‘Oh, wow, I was doing this lie for a long time in order to get jobs.’ That would be wrong. I have had a good time playing with all of the tonal qualities. But there’s so much room for success when you choose the girlie one. There’s no room for this other one.”

GGU7y9sWkAE9ZcP?format=jpg&name=4096x409

WWW.ROLLINGSTONE.COM

Kristen Stewart gets candid about her 'Love Lies Bleeding' role, working with fiancée Dylan Meyer on their production company Nevermind, hating Trump, and more.

• Like 1

"Everyone who doesn't like me is a ****" I guess :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:
Those pictures are ugly, simply as that. She looks like she stinks. I never had a good opinion about her, she can't act to save her life and looks uncomfortable IN EVERY INTERVIEW. I have never seen anyone who's this unlikeable as an actor. 0 charisma. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1

Alt right? Nah it's pissing off everyone cuz it just looks so unhygienic and nasty... they look like they stank and haven't showered in ages and overall just looks so gross now... but sure let's politicize this instead of saying what it is  :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

• Love 3
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block