Selena Gomez channels Britney’s femme fatale shoot for new single cover

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, LeglessJamie said:

anyone feels as if Britney was photoshopped in that picture? I bet she was in front of a green screen lol, the background looks fake and she pale af

Actually you might have a point… You should be able to see her right arm from the window, so weird!

That terrible photoshoot has always looked off to me, starting from her lifeless eyes due to how heavily medicated she was, ******* *******s. One thing that was beautiful about Britney Spears her gorgeous, super expressive eyes and looks (the Piece of Me video is a fantastic example of this ❤️)

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Dark Willow said:

Britney fans shouldn't spread this. 

We know Britney hates Selena. She'll think Selena wants to shade her.

There is no similarity between the two photos. Britney fans are addicted to chaos, just like Britney. But if Britney gets upset, she'll be a bit hypocritical, after all, she's also recycled places that other artists have used before.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

Oooh Britney's gonna drag her *** to hell for this...And I'm here for it.  :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing: STREAM RADAR!

Fixed

Plus I'm here for this-

EQB6xt-HW4-AIb-Bhu.jpg

:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

2 hours ago, rik said:

spacer.png

Please find her insta post with the wedding photos and this one as the last picture there :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

1 minute ago, Isla said:

is it though?

Yeah. She recycled this place :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Edited by Wendy Williams
  • Haha 3
7 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

Fixed

Plus I'm here for this-

EQB6xt-HW4-AIb-Bhu.jpg

:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Please find her insta post with the wedding photos and this one as the last picture there :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

Yeah. She recycled this place :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Just as Britney recycled the hallway of the hotel where Janet filmed the video for "Sun of a Gun", and also used the mansion that Beyoncé previously used in the video for "Ghost" to record a perfume commercial. This is very common in the industry, it's no big deal. If she attacks Selena because of this, she will be ashamed.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Joel Santos said:

Just as Britney recycled the hallway of the hotel where Janet filmed the video for "Sun of a Gun", and also used the mansion that Beyoncé previously used in the video for "Ghost" to record a perfume commercial. This is very common in the industry, it's no big deal. If she attacks Selena because of this, she will be ashamed.

Idk these, so I can't judge 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block