Britney on IG: We hit a little turbulence but I flew the plane for a minute in the **** pit !!!

6 hours ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

I'll be honest- girl needs to wear a retainer.

you guys have never had braces or retainers and it shows… it’s a habit you have to maintain but it’s just easy not to do it… they’re kind of annoying… but i’m not rich and i spent good money on my teeth so i wear mine 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

you guys have never had braces or retainers and it shows… it’s a habit you have to maintain but it’s just easy not to do it… they’re kind of annoying… but i’m not rich and i spent good money on my teeth so i wear mine 

Why can't some people here enjoy these cute moments of her and stop worrying about what her teeth don't look like anymore. I don't get why it's even that big of a deal.

• Love 3
  • Like 2
17 hours ago, DollyParton said:

What makes you think she doesn't? She actually does more than enough. You just dont know about it.

I'm sure we would see more pics somewhere of her out and about l. What does it matter it's the opinion I have based on her IG. Everyone is so sensitive relax

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block