Is it 'It's Britney, b--i--t--c--h' or 'It's Britney b--i--t--c--h'?

Every here and then I see some artist mentioning this line and some use the comma and others don't. What is the exactly line? Because to me it sounds a little different one from another.

The 'It's Britney b--i--t--c--h' sounds as if Britney is a b--i--t--c--h and owning it.

And the 'It's Britney, b--i--t--c--h' with the comma in between makes it seem like she is talking to the interlocutor who in this case is a b--i--t--c--h.

What is the right one? 

Where can we have access to the official lyrics of Britney's songs?

Edited by Fita
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, UnderHisSpell said:

In the Mood Ring (Pride Remix) she referenced Gimme More by saying "There's only one b--tch, The real one, Britney" That makes 1st meaning correct but personally 2nd one makes more sense to me.

Second meaning with the comma is more coherent for me, too. :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Screenshot-20230706-180516.jpg

Hum, well, ok... I mean, you can't win in this... Which is the safe source? (Rethoric question). Even if Britney were asked about this she would answer that she doesn't know. I went to look in the blackout booklet, but nothing. But again you can't totally trust booklets, I guess (a.k.a Britney Jean's Hold On Tite).

Edited by Fita
2 minutes ago, Fita said:

Hum, well, ok... I mean, you can't win in this... Which is the safe source? (Rethoric question). Even if Britney were asked about this she would answer that she doesn't know. I went to look in the blackout booklet, but nothing. But again you can't totally trust booklets, I guess (a.k.a Britney Jean's Hold On Tite).

thanks!

you can see in the video above, the producer himself says it was a joke he came up with when Britney came on the wrong part of the song while recording. He, pretending to be Britney, came up with the phrase as a way of saying "I don't come at the wrong time, I'm Britney, *****"

Edited by PokemonSpears
  • Like 3
3 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

you can see in the video above, the producer himself says it was a joke he came up with when Britney came on the wrong part of the song while recording. He, pretending to be Britney, came up with the phrase as a way of saying "I don't come at the wrong time, I'm Britney, *****"

Got it, like a badass move. Bi--tch I'm Madonna.

• Like 1

Not even reading the comments on this. No disrespect. “It’s Britney, *****” 

shes not saying It’s Britney ***** - as in im Britney who is a *****… that’s stupid. She’s saying It’s Britney (ofc it is) now **** off. 

I have very strong feelings about this topic hahaha

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block