💃🎊🎉Reasons why Britney should give it a shot to Brazil's carnival🎉🎊💃

7 hours ago, Crazy4BRITNEY3.0 said:

girl you went to chatgpt and asked it to create this random *** thread 😭 even the title was copied and pasted from chatgpt 😩

like i get it there's nothing to talk about these days when it comes to britney, but this is like puking out the most random *** thoughts and expecting people to get along lol

Girl :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

This was like literally what I imagined with my mind lol

No chat gpt. It's carnival now here where I live so I decided to do this fun topic, that's all. :)

It was kinda fun though. And Britney deserves to have some fun while feeling safe, the world is big and she's an adventurous Sagittarius woman, you know 

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Breathe Free said:

I enjoyed the Carnaval! Lots of cute shirtless guys! just sucks I don’t speak the language 🤣

Lol but I'm sure lots of the parts you can enjoy the partying even without speaking a work in portuguese. I hope you enjoy more of the nature side of Rio in the next days!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block