Britney wears devil costume: Eat lots of chocolate and stay hydrated, classy, and healthy this Valentine’s Day

4 hours ago, Elle90s said:

I feel for her kids this is so embarrassing. I can’t imagine what they go through. Sadly, this is going to continue until she gets the help she needs. If she is retired as she claims while engaged in attention seeking behavior online. 

I actually kinda fear what her boys will be doing to Britney when they're older. But ofc this is none of my business.

Edited by Fita
43 minutes ago, nwonder said:

This was around her bday and the cake smash is a popular Mexican Birthday tradition. We know our queen loves 🇲🇽

I had it done to me in Mex 🤣

:katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

…But yeah she didn’t need to rub that cake all over her tiddys like that. But no judgements here.

:pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

yeah I mean..what's wrong with that video isn't the smashed cake itself but how she s*xualizes it and how makes everything so odd and cringe  :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

Edited by spreadmywings
  • Love 4
  • Like 2

Wow this is a new level of cringe, I love her and I always defend her, but it gets worse every time, why can’t she just be a normal person, she hates media and people messing with her but at the same time she looooves the attention, she should close instagram and go to another country or city and just try to be a normal person like she wanted to. At this point I understand she does not care anymore, and maybe we have to realize she is done, no more music of course no more performances.  

• Love 2
  • Like 1
37 minutes ago, katiespears said:

In her impersonation of the therapist, she tells “herself” she needs to clear the psychosis. 

For those saying she is stuck like this forever, if it IS psychosis, getting medicated is the only thing that will bring her out of it and help her regain insight.

Hmm I don't think it's psychosis, I mean people say and do the weirdest stuff when they're experiencing it, like I wanted to warn others about a global snake attack, and I believed I had Queen Elizabeth's diary with me and wanted to give it back to her.

She has problems for sure, but I don't think psychosis looks like this, especially after 2-3 years of not being medicated. People who need them go nuts after a few weeks.

I dont see the alarming stuff. She has been doing this for years, frozen in time caused by so many things.

I have thought for years she is bipolar (I am bipolar) but I only see glimpses of it on rare occassions in her, and that is just glimpses on Instagram. 

The key here is rather frozen in time and almost childlike at times.

Let her be, she is dealing with things and will come out of her Shell om her own terms, if ever.

Edited by PrincessAkwa
  • Love 3
59 minutes ago, DarielXO said:

Hmm I don't think it's psychosis, I mean people say and do the weirdest stuff when they're experiencing it, like I wanted to warn others about a global snake attack, and I believed I had Queen Elizabeth's diary with me and wanted to give it back to her.

She has problems for sure, but I don't think psychosis looks like this, especially after 2-3 years of not being medicated. People who need them go nuts after a few weeks.

I mean she thinks Jlo’s new song is an attack on her, she thought Selena was speaking to her about being naked on instagram posts through an award show speech she gave in like 2016. Happy birthday Fausto, remember that one? She thought Christina was talking about her when she used the name Jamie in some ad. 

Psychosis is completely different from person to person. Larry told Lance Bass that Britney has Paranoid Schizophrenia. The onset of schizophrenia is early 20’s. It’s a thought disorder that causes a change in personality, disorganized thinking and odd behavior. 

It kind of explains everything if that is the case, and it would be better than people saying she has permanent brain damage and is completely “gone.” 

When you come out of psychosis, it’s like a veil is lifted and suddenly you can look back and see how bizarre you’re thinking was while you were in it. Whatever is going on, I hope she gets the chance to do that. 

• Love 5
  • Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.