Just re-checked JLo's "On The 6" album and...

2 hours ago, jordeezy river red said:

The singer even kinda sounds like JLo 

The lead singer of the group who also wrote the song sang the background vocals together with another 2 singers for the final J.Lo version so their vocals are layered and mixed

Edited by MIKE_INT
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, MIKE_INT said:

its a great song

Do you know it was originally recored by some unknows girl group 3rdParty in 1997

4 hours ago, jordeezy river red said:

The singer even kinda sounds like JLo 

2 hours ago, MIKE_INT said:

The lead singer of the group who also wrote the song sang the background vocals together with another 2 singers for the final J.Lo version so their vocals are layered and mixed

I know, so that's why I wondered how much jlo sang in chorus, adlibs & bgv.

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
56 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

Let's Get Loud was huge hit back in time in europe :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Oh cool.

Yeah that's probably one of the songs she performs most from her debut album besides Waiting For Tonight.

She sang that at her Superbowl halftime performance with Shakira a few years ago.

• Love 1
On 2/9/2024 at 1:35 PM, MIKE_INT said:

its a great song

Do you know it was originally recored by some unknows girl group 3rdParty in 1997

On 2/9/2024 at 1:41 PM, Ehju0901 said:

I enjoy the album.

20 hours ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

OMG 

WAITING FOR TONIGHT

cf90be934cc45fd5edab3a74f3784c0a.gif

giphy.gif

1*tNrdqN2Lp0cG9kykqr4X3Q.gif

16 hours ago, princessmimi said:

I like this album.

My faves are: Waiting for Tonight, Lets Get Loud, No Me Ames, Una Noche Mas and Feelin So Good.

15 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Oh cool.

Yeah that's probably one of the songs she performs most from her debut album besides Waiting For Tonight.

She sang that at her Superbowl halftime performance with Shakira a few years ago.

In 1999, she wasn't so popular so she was less biitchy here :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

• Love 1

I have a different opinion- the album is solid one.

I really like If You Had My Love, Could Be This Love, No Me Ames, Waiting For Tonight, Let’s Get Loud.

I don’t care how much JLo had herself original  input - the whole product and covered songs become popular in her versions not others.

• 4 weeks later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block