Britney dances up a storm in new Instagram videos

6 hours ago, nakedsoldier said:

I wonder how Britney becomes bored with everything cool she has done in life but these videos don’t get boring to her😂 it’s been what 3-4 years now? 

she can do whatever she wants but it’s getting a really boring at this point. I wish she’d switch it up with videos from actual choreography from a dance studio with her dancer friends. If she even does that. 

It's in her blood since she was just a kid! The passion of music, entertaining people, dacing, it's her entire world! Some evil b *astards BROKE it but it's still there!

It's her oxygen! The only things is that... We might find it, cheesy, weird or whatever, because she didn't, unlike all of us, had the time to learn the new perfect fake social media codes (since they didn't let her have internet for 13 f cking years! Also, it's a safe place for her, her home! No crowd, nobody, only her and her dogs! Because of her shyness, trauma, I guess it's mentally more confortable for her this way, she doesn't need to follow the rules of being 100% pretty, all make-up on, etc... And feel like a puppet doll. And good for her! People are so d *umb and fake, they are so proud to know these fake media codes but they forget that in few years it's gonna be cheesy as f ***, in few years people will make fun about these IG stupid stuff, TIK TOK, etc... Like we did for MySpace, FB...

Britney is so strong to keep doing what she wants to do, no matter what, no matter if people are making fun of her or not, not everybody, especially the ugly trolls who are making fun of her would have this strenght! Media social are the worst, they cancelled YE for his racist sentences and this morning they are licking his bu  tthole after he released his new song, they cancelled Balenciaga but praised Cardi B and Kim when they went to their fashion shows... Mrs. Spears you are so right, don't give a f about these fake a *ss lame people! Do what you want that make you smile, only that matters!

* I'm not talking about the fans who think it's boring, it's fine, I'm talking about the trash trolls who are dragging her to hell!

Edited by Johanpapz
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
57 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Can I ask why you always comment about how many pages threads will be? I’ve noticed it a few times and just wondered! 

Because the comments these type of posts get are ridiculous, but also further shows how many users here thrive on negativity.

We know she's been doing these videos for a few years now, with messy hair and makeup, etc; all the same thing. There's no need to for those threads to have 5-6 pages of users saying, 'she's unwell', 'she needs help', 'she's unhinged,' 'someone needs to tell her she doesn't look good', meanwhile positive threads just get 1 page of comments. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, icybaby said:

Can't get enough and dunkin donuts promo lol

Isn't Ben Affleck doing a donut promo?

Britney is fine, dancing is her therapy. If you had three knee operations and leg swelling because of it, you would also do moves that help you. Britney wrote dancing does not hurt her and she can keep her balance.

The housekeeper walks by.  I bet it's feeding or treat time for the dogs since they follow her. 

11 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

not sure, but maybe it's her assistant?

I think she had appeared in an older video

mua.png

but it might be a different person

Why does she need an assistant, though? Lol. What is this person actually “assisting” with? Britney doesn’t do anything and is basically retired. Maybe if she had more actual responsibilities, she could learn to be truly independent and manager her own life. 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.