Myah Marie discusses the song ‘Cinderella’

42 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

Just sent to this h0e my honest opinion about him and his stupid podcast. I hope he will end, because he is talking about stupid things for one hour and never about things we want to know. Here you can ask him for end his dumb podcast too-

THEORIGINALDOLL.COM

Britney Spears Music Podcast Original Doll

Why would we do that? He gives us good info on Britney, Janet, Kylie? Just because he doesn't always talk about what you think should be talked, doesn't mean it should end.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Applejack said:

Why would we do that? He gives us good info on Britney, Janet, Kylie? Just because he doesn't always talk about what you think should be talked, doesn't mean it should end.

Because he talk about useless things for an hour. For God's sake, he can talk about such nonsense for 5 minutes and move on to questions that INTEREST Britney fans. If he doesn't know what people are really interested in, then let him retire.

Asking Myah Marie about Cinderella? Why tf? 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
  • Content Curators
57 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

Why Cinderella? How about Body Acne/Work Myah/Passenger? :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell:

**** this stupid useless interviewer who can't even talk about Myah Jean album with her :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

Myah actually did a episode for Body Ache here 

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

Because he talk about useless things for an hour. For God's sake, he can talk about such nonsense for 5 minutes and move on to questions that INTEREST Britney fans. If he doesn't know what people are really interested in, then let him retire.

Asking Myah Marie about Cinderella? Why tf? 

Then don't watch the episode lol. What does they even talk about?

• Love 1
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods

Can someone do a quick summary of this discussion?

I love Cinderella and live for that song but I really don’t want to listen to an entire conversation about it that’s almost an hour long.

Also wtf is Myah Marie being interviewed for this song when she didn’t even record for Britney until years later?

• Love 2

It's so strange.

Ok Myah is a fan and worked "with" Britney... but her career seems way too involved with being a "Britney shadow"

I know she wrote songs for different artists, but even for them she gives certain Britney-ish elements to the songs.

Now she is talking about Britney songs she had nothing to do?

Creepy much

• Like 1
10 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Also wtf is Myah Marie being interviewed for this song when she didn’t even record for Britney until years later?

This, she was 12 years(!!!) old that time :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

I don't get why some delulus don't understand this and did not ask themselves why tf is Myah talking about the song which she knows nothing about and was only 12(!!!) when Britney recorded this album. What is this mess? :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

Also, he had this girl on his plate and didn't ask her the things we all want to know. This reporter is simply an idiot and does not know how to use the potential of the time he has to interview people from the music industry. This episode was just a filler, nothing more :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Edited by Wendy Williams
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block