Victoria Monét is the new Beyoncé

Times change and just like Lady Gaga is the new Madonna, Tate Mcrae the new Britney, Victoria Monét is the new Beyoncé.

I wasn't very familiar with her until I say the Party girls video and I was blown away. Girl can sing, write and DANCE!

She's super talented and has written for many artists. She co-wrote Ariana Grande's Thank u next, Be alright or Let me love you to name a few.

And last night she won the Grammy for Best New Artist (I love her speech :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:)

I bet ****oncé and Gen Z are plotting ways to boycott her career. Good luck with that

If you are not familiar with her watch these videos

Edited by work
  • Love 1

I get what you mean. I saw her live on dangerous woman tour. She was the opening act and she did a phenomenal job. She’s also hell of a writer and producer but she will never be Beyoncé. When you see her you just know she’s gonna be one of those artists who are doing everything right but will never have the level of success of a lot of their peers. It’s hard to explain why. I guess talent is not everything when it comes to star quality. You have to have a certain kind of appeal. 

Edited by Doja Kitten
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, work said:

Times change and just like Lady Gaga is the new Madonna, Tate Mcrae the new Britney, Victoria Monét is the new Beyoncé.

I wasn't very familiar with her until I say the Party girls video and I was blown away. Girl can sing, write and DANCE!

She's super talented and has written for many artists. She co-wrote Ariana Grande's Thank u next, Be alright or Let me love you to name a few.

And last night she won the Grammy for Best New Artist (I love her speech :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:)

I bet ****oncé and Gen Z are plotting ways to boycott her career. Good luck with that

If you are not familiar with her watch these videos

Well her speaking to the audience is better than Beyonce...but her singing not :huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the:

3 hours ago, 1stopBopshop said:

She is talented and definitely finally getting her moment after writing a few BIG hits over the years, but she is no Beyoncé. Which, good...let that girl be her own person and carve out a lane for herself. 

This!!! I see her going into her Urban Pop era, after these wins. She DID say the Jaguar era ended with the tour. So excited to see what’s next. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block