'The Woman In Me' is the #1 listened to title on Spotify!

11 minutes ago, setlimitations said:

Are these streams counted toward the charts/sales in any way? 

Yes! The tweet says Spotify contributed to tens of millions of dollars so that means they counted as sales. There are no specific numbers yet but if she's been #1 since October, then it means she sold a lot! I totally picture The Woman In Me has sold around 2.4 million copies in all formats in the US up to this point (+930,000 in print copies + +1,400,000 in audiobook and digital)

And over 5 millions worldwide in all formats! 

:yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

Edited by pablitonizer
  • Love 7
5 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

Yes! The tweet says Spotify contributed to tens of millions of dollars so that means they counted as sales. There are no specific numbers yet but if she's been #1 since October, then it means she sold a lot! I totally picture The Woman In Me has sold around 2.4 million copies in all formats in the US up to this point (+930,000 in print copies + +1,400,000 in audiobook and digital)

And over 5 millions worldwide in all formats! 

:yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

That makes sense!  And yeah, I wouldn’t believe anything under 5 million all formats combined.  It had over 50% from outside of the USA first week.  So 2.4 in the USA, I will not accept anything less than 5 worldwide.  And now the Asian sales will come in, looking forward to (hopefully) those #’s being released.

• Love 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block