Ranking Every Tour + Poll

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

My ranking:

1. Dream Within A Dream Tour (2001 - 2002) - Such a magical tour, it won an Emmy!
  2. Femme Fatale Tour (2011) - Cool visuals and storylines, but Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know (while performed live) wasn't very femme fatale.
  3. The Circus Starring Britney Spears (2009) - Creative, but how did Perez Hilton get a part?!
  4. The Onyx Hotel Tour (2004) - Great set design and singing.
  5. The M+M's Tour (2007) - Britney being Britney.
  6. Britney: Live In Concert (2017) / Piece of Me Tour (2018) - Her residency goes international.
  7. Oops!... I Did It Again World Tour (2000)
  8. Crazy 2K Tour (2000) 
  9. ...Baby One More Time Tour (1999) - Classic Britney with live singing.
Edited by PolySpears
  • Like 1

Just to change it up a little bit I chose Britney: Live in Concert because she served a lot with her beauty and fire in those performances! 🔥🔥 Like this:

britney-spears.gif

🥈 would be DWAD tour and Onyx Hotel in 🥉.

I honestly haven't seen in full the first tours of Britney until DWAD so I couldn't vote in them.

🎪 Circus Tour has some fun moments and fire moments as well there, justice! 

Edited by Fita
  • Like 3
10 minutes ago, trip to my touch said:

obvl onyx hotel tour no.1!

Best dancing of her lifetime

It's the tour where she's barefoot and seems to love it and enjoy doing it while dancing :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

tumblr_pptpbzNn0g1tw89w1o7_400.gifv tumblr_pptpbzNn0g1tw89w1o4_400.gifv

Edited by Fita
  • Love 2

DWAD Tour was the best. The concept was excellent, the costumes/outfits were perfection, Britney was at the peak of her beauty/dancing skills. The only thing missing was live vocals for ballads at least, but everything else was a 10 out of 10.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block