A*Teens are having a reunion for their 25th anniversary

Omg this is so iconic for our inner tweenager.

I was talking about them the other day because my bf didn’t know them and he thought it was really cool how even though they started covering ABBA, they were able to make their own path with their own music, which still rocks. :meryl_streep_point_yas_yes_meme_proud:

Amit became a zaddy. :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

On 1/28/2024 at 6:40 AM, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I had such a massive crush on the blonde guy growing up. He is still fine AF :melt_weird_drift_wow: 

love them and hope they tour the US. Real ones know the deep cuts Rockin’ and Firefly :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

For all that I am is bop to this day :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:  Not being 8 back then and pretending like I had a lover waiting for me at home.  Also speaking of the blonde one. You may have to do some deep searching but him and the other male member did some handsy, **** photos during a photoshoot one time back in the day. Grabbing each other’s waist. And it was hot! 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.