Battle of the midtempos

We know Britney is known for her high energy, uptempo tracks. But what many don’t know is that she also excels at midtempos.

Which one is your personal fav?

For me, it’s a 3 way tie between “And Then We Kiss”, “He About to Lose Me”, and “Don’t Hang Up”. I think her voice really shines on these songs. I’d love to hear more midtempos from her in the future, if she ever decides to come back to music.

Share your favorite(s) below.

Don't hang up... Is so boring to me.

Out of the ones you brought up I'd go with and then we kiss (remix version).

I'm still wondering what is exactly a midtempo track or a uptempo, EDM, can't figure out what exactly they are, though.

Circus is a great album for the middies.

I love Unusual You, Blur, and Amnesia. Could Kill the Lights be a mid-tempo? I like it.

Technically not a mid, but Phonography slaps.

Man on the Moon from Glory, along with Invitation, Coupure Electrique and Just Luv Me are good. But ‘Better’ snatches the Glory crown for me.

FF has Inside Out of course, but Trip To Your Heart is a fun trancey listen.

From Blackout, it will always be Heaven On Earth, Break The Ice and Perfect Lover that are supreme midtempo tracks.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block