Signing off (for now at least)... #JusticeForBritney (Another Leaving Exhale Thread)

Noooo not you Lola! You are literally one of the most insightful members on here. I and many, many other members have learned soooo much from your posts and it has inspired me into doing my own investigative work! We can't let them win by creating a fractured fanbase...  :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching: I honestly feel like we have team con plants in here to creating discord and disinterest in Britney getting justice. (Which is working...) Twitter is another source of info but it's not as concentrated as the biggest Britney Spears forum. Please do come back you will be missed! <3

• Love 5
  • Like 1

I hear ya. The lack of justice is annoying. That’s the main reason why I don’t like her instagram posts - I don’t really care about the “weirdness” at this point but I KNOW the world is dumb enough to think that if she’s weird then maybe she was in the con for a reason. Some even feel bad for her kids, when they sold her out YEARS before she made “weird” posts. It sucks. Justice seems so far away.

Thanks for the insightful posts. I’m also kind of on the verge of leaving, it’s just so boring here. Hopefully things turn around and justice will be served eventually. Lou and the rest of those freaks deserve life behind bars.

Edited by whenthedogscaneout

Oh Lola! I know I’ve made my jokes but truly you are such a fun light to be around. I do think what a lot of people are feeling right now is a level of hopelessness in the world. Between just the reality of our lives and the fact there’s a genocide and all of these horrible things happening, it’s disheartening to see that Britney hasn’t received justice. 

the website was never perfect, but at its core had this urgency just a few years back to shed light on Britney’s situation. At this point, I think Britney speaks for herself and we are trying to  still be respectful of that while also keeping in mind she needs to adjust to normal life again. I do think a tide needs to be turned and we must find a way to bring more light to what’s currently happening in court/ what’s happening with other conservatorship abuses around the country

• Like 3
1 hour ago, rik said:

Between just the reality of our lives and the fact there’s a genocide and all of these horrible things happening, it’s disheartening to see that Britney hasn’t received justice. 

It's true. Somehow the harshness of our lives right now made we stay/go in here. But things have changed and...

1 hour ago, rik said:

The website was never perfect, but at its core had this urgency just a few years back to shed light on Britney’s situation. At this point, I think Britney speaks for herself and we are trying to still be respectful of that while also keeping in mind she needs to adjust to normal life again.

...and maybe Britney does not need more of our support through this forum/website or not as much as it used to be. We all can still continue to be her fan out of this place (dancing in home, in parties, w/ friends and all! :ramona_dancing_bathing_suit:), though.

1 hour ago, rik said:

I do think a tide needs to be turned and we must find a way to bring more light to what’s currently happening in court/ what’s happening with other conservatorship abuses around the country

And about the other conservatorships, that's an important issue which Britney herself has adressed in that nice 2021 (?) IG video. Imagine the people that are still in similar situations out there. I suppose that's an issue for the California state and other countries to consider.

Jordan Miller has done a pretty good work creating BH but this is getting pretty boring and TOXIC lately with the negativity and trolls which are another things that need something to be done about.

Edited by Fita
  • Love 3

Lola, you're such a dedicated member. This place needs more people like you. Always keeping us to date on all sides. But take your time, it is an uphill battle and it's exhausting. I am not as active either because of life but I'm always around, and I know this ain't forever (I hope so)

• Love 2
  • Leader
2 hours ago, Lola2790 said:

Especially disappointed in the site owner for ignoring all justice threads and not putting any effort to engage or highlight them.

Even though I don't agree with this - I amplify all of the major news / #JusticeForBritney updates on BreatheHeavy's socials, which reaches literally millions of people per month, I totally understand and respect your decision. Take all the time you need. Exhale will be here for you if/when you decide to return. :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Like 1

Completely understand it's not really the owner fault tho it's because some of fans on here are focused on overanalyzing Britney's Instagram posts and tabloids. Sadly this what gets the most comments for this place. I seen threads of jumping to conclusions about Sawyer because she didn't post in while and look she finally posted. It's becoming a place of negativity and same trolls. Edit: Twitter is the best place for Justice for Britney.

Edited by BritneyInTheZoney
  • Love 1

I can understand why you're leaving and wish you nothing but the best!! Thank you for updating us, I really appreciate it!!

Exhell has become insufferable, every thread is filled with the same people posting the same shütty opinion about Britney. The owner doesn't do anything, the mods entertain those people, it's insane to call this site a fansite when it's closer to shaderoom than anything else. Every ******* day it's the same people complaining about her hair, makeup, clothes, dancing .... you'd think that they'd leave since Britney is RETIRED and doensn't want to work anymore hence the boring, repetetive IG content but NOOO they're even more active. How can you hate them? They are JUST CONCERNED !!! That's why they're mocking her every ******* day, a victim of trauma abuse!! Insanity!! And of course, people leave then. Ever since that Princess***** banned me for calling her out entertaining Bad****ty, I've lost the tiny excitement I had for this place.

I was so happy to find people who do enjoy Britney and her music since no one around me cared for her and even mocked her. To see that a fansite doing this to Britney is insane. This **** wouldn't happen in a Beyonce/Taylor/Gaga fansite and you all know it.

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, OneTrackMind said:

I can understand why you're leaving and wish you nothing but the best!! Thank you for updating us, I really appreciate it!!

Exhell has become insufferable, every thread is filled with the same people posting the same shütty opinion about Britney. The owner doesn't do anything, the mods entertain those people, it's insane to call this site a fansite when it's closer to shaderoom than anything else. Every ******* day it's the same people complaining about her hair, makeup, clothes, dancing .... you'd think that they'd leave since Britney is RETIRED and doensn't want to work anymore hence the boring, repetetive IG content but NOOO they're even more active. How can you hate them? They are JUST CONCERNED !!! That's why they're mocking her every ******* day, a victim of trauma abuse!! Insanity!! And of course, people leave then. Ever since that Princess***** banned me for calling her out entertaining Bad****ty, I've lost the tiny excitement I had for this place.

I was so happy to find people who do enjoy Britney and her music since no one around me cared for her and even mocked her. To see that a fansite doing this to Britney is insane. This **** wouldn't happen in a Beyonce/Taylor/Gaga fansite and you all know it.

It is sad and those trolls pushed me to Twitter although I prefer the orderly set-up here to chaotic Twitter. I hope Lola reconsiders as soon as new court documents are accessible. Thank you, Lola!

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block